Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  913.1  914.1  915.1  916.1  917.1  918.1  919.1  920.1  921.1  922.1  ... 1536  Next »
9172 to 9181 of 15355
User Details are only visible to members.
mmmmmm haven't had sex on a car hood in a long time! It would be worth the bruises and smeared lipstick!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21869 posts)
thank you fun :) going to add some of my performance shots later today. Some of my friends joke about getting girlie boners for other girls hence the girls getting hard-ons ;)

BLM which costume are you referring to the black dress? or the cheetah one with the fans? the latter is what I wore to the club and was rolling around the floor in. I also pulled a chair on to the floor for another song heck if I remember what i was even dancing to!

Girls just wanna have fun! Cyndi Lauper

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21869 posts)
AND make sure the entire hood gets a great shine!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8278 posts)
Those pinups make me wanna do her on the hood of any make or model

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8278 posts)
Lol BLM. No prob.

PG, your pinup pics are some of my faves on SLS. They make me want to run out and buy classic cars from the 50's.

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
opps.. your costume is pretty good too Fun.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8278 posts)
OH MY! That's HOT! I'd be in the audience thinking... "She needs it GOOD!" HA! Loooookin REAL GOOD. I wanna see ya move in that costume .. what a great look! WOW!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8278 posts)
If the ladies start getting a hard on, the song to suit my mood is So Long, Farewell (Sound of Music). :)

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
lol you should have been there for the floor show. I think every man in the place had a hard on when I was done, and half the ladies ;)

posted some pics from last night btw ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21869 posts)
Hiya PG!!! I'm having trouble thinking of song cause your evening gave me a soft on ...so far... HA! I'm sooooo glad you cut loose you naughty girl!!!

hmmm...song .. alls I can thing of is a Balloon dance. HA! You made my day.

You Know I'm No Good - Amy Winehouse

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8278 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  913.1  914.1  915.1  916.1  917.1  918.1  919.1  920.1  921.1  922.1  ... 1536  Next »
9172 to 9181 of 15355
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.