Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  913.1  914.1  915.1  916.1  917.1  918.1  919.1  920.1  921.1  922.1  ... 1563  Next »
9172 to 9181 of 15630
User Details are only visible to members.
I Don't Like Mondays by the Boomtown Rats

Miamisburg OH
Username hidden
(219 posts)
Fuck me!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I've never had a problem with my 8-track player and copyright stuff.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
You can also do it the old fashioned way with a program called Audacity. It would be time consuming though. But you can get all your music without copyright protection.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
It doesn't matter all the online sellers of music worship the RIA God. You should be able to get all your music onto one DVD, or you can find a specific program to move them. You might try using windows media player to move them. Also try changing the name of your computer to the name on the account you purchased the music under. Right now your new computer sees the music as illegal shared music.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Melvin no shit, because all data is wiped. She doesn't need a format, PG I highly recommend you do not format. There are programs that will read and write your songs. At the worst you can create a virtual drive and clone your Zune onto your new computer.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
All my music was bought off zune or amazon. I avoid Itunes like the plague. Hubby's Ipod fried the other hard drive.

We are going to play with it.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
PG I forgot to tell you that if bought your computer from Staples, or Best Buy they will transfer your music for you.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
OK try moving the music from your Zune to a cloud. You can also use a clone program to clone your zune onto your new computer. The problem you are running into is a copyright issue. If you bought the music off of I tunes it will block you from sharing. Try looking for a decrypt program. You may be able to make a DVD from you Zune, as that is allowed by RIA. And then use DVD decrypt to put it on your computer.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
the computer recognizes the zune and will let me put stuff from the new computer to the zune but won't let me take stuff from the zune to the computer. There is almost 4g of music on the zune I rarely use the zune I mostly plug my computer to the sounds system I have and play my music that way.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  913.1  914.1  915.1  916.1  917.1  918.1  919.1  920.1  921.1  922.1  ... 1563  Next »
9172 to 9181 of 15630
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.