Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  913  914  915  916  917  918  919  920  921  922  ... 1503  Next »
9171 to 9180 of 15026
User Details are only visible to members.
It was Shibby, he remade it on a DVD and I still have it. When I am feeling melancholy, I listen to it and ball.

I'm So Into You -- Atlanta Rymthm Section

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12196 posts)
Mama - Tupac

Best mother's day present I received one year from my younger son was his "reversion" of that song.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12196 posts)
I'm so damn horny right now I gotta get my mind outta the gutter... My mom is stilll "fighting" with my little sweety, HA! and I've been pissed at her for not burying the hatchet. BUT!!!! I just sent an IMPRESSIVE arrangement of flowers and I hope it tears her up.. it did me. Damn it!!! Well I owe her lots for being such a pill myself and her being a coal miners daughter she has a right to be MEAN... I guess-NOT! I'm not gonna listen to Shibby's Mom songs .. today... BUT I will enjoy the thought of The Shibby's Mom Day. IT's the GOOD STUFF alright! The BIGGEST HEART on the block you are!

Momma Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys - Walyon & Willie

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7070 posts)
"Deacon Blues" - Steely Dan

Sums up this phase of my life right now.

Username hidden
(228 posts)
Corinne Bailey Rae - Paris Nights/ New York Mornings .. she is such a doll!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7070 posts)
Goooood Morning Rat Club.. ha! "They all do" .. now that's the spirit Shibby! But have to admit Christina's hottness factor went down more than few notches

excuse me while i break my own heart - whisketown

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7070 posts)
Hot Chocolate You sexy thing

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
"Safety Dance" - Men Without Hats

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27155 posts)
Goooooood morning Swingas... "come on in the water is fine" .. "everybody's jumping in"... Well some of us is already enjoying the weekend right WiLdLiFe? I'm just wondering how you "plow a rice paddy" BUT I think I would try it with Christina. AND Shibby some of those Rat Club Members like her might just need a good stoopin from ya.

Shake your hips - Joan Osborne ... its Friday at last.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7070 posts)
Umm, ok now!

I'm having a super rough time with iTunes. I downloaded the latest version, installed it, and that fucker alphabetized all my playlists and libraries! I can no longer drag songs and put them in the order that I like. Sucks, sucks sucks!

Beautiful World - Coldplay

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  913  914  915  916  917  918  919  920  921  922  ... 1503  Next »
9171 to 9180 of 15026
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.