Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  912.7  913.7  914.7  915.7  916.7  917.7  918.7  919.7  920.7  921.7  ... 1401  Next »
9168 to 9177 of 14009
User Details are only visible to members.
Well he does say, "I'm an OVER forty victim of fate" .. WE QUALIFY... that and AARP.. THE HORROR! .. Oh well HORROR is good on Halloween, along with a good pee.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
Only the punchline

Jimmy Buffett - a Pirate Looks At 40.....(I wish!)

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6118 posts)
OMG!! SHIBBY! Now I wanna see it more than ever.. TWO GIRLS.. and I need something to make me pee.. LOL .. BUTTTTT you can take your time deciding.. cause I won't beg until Halloween.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
SEXY!!! hmmm do I have to be naked to get the joke? :-D

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
The joke is great, but as with many things, it is all in the delivery.

Yo ho ho!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6118 posts)
Ya know Peg .. I'm thinking of our future.. cause I know that joke is gonna make me pee.. (no pressure) .. we could make a trip someday to KY and see PG... please please please .. pretty please! LOL

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
no surprise the pirate girl is in a pirate mood so will be dancing to "sinkin soon" later :)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21208 posts)
Peggy .. I absolutley want a WENCH for Halloween!!!.. is that trick question? I don't care if it is. ;-) Geez I'm under pressure though.. what if I don't like the joke???? That's a deal breaker in my book.. you will pay dearly if I don't laugh.

ahhh the Fall .. sting - fields of gold

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
BLM,

So wanna see you dressed as a pirate! Are you in need of a good wench for Halloween?

I have a great, long joke pirate joke for you. Hope I can tell it to you sometime.

Message in a Bottle - The Police

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6118 posts)
This is GOOD STUFF Jason! How fun it would be to listen to you guys at a Club! You playing in FL or Chicago?

Jason Feder - Lotty Dottie

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  912.7  913.7  914.7  915.7  916.7  917.7  918.7  919.7  920.7  921.7  ... 1401  Next »
9168 to 9177 of 14009
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.