Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  912  913  914  915  916  917  918  919  920  921  ... 1562  Next »
9161 to 9170 of 15613
User Details are only visible to members.
All my music was bought off zune or amazon. I avoid Itunes like the plague. Hubby's Ipod fried the other hard drive.

We are going to play with it.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
PG I forgot to tell you that if bought your computer from Staples, or Best Buy they will transfer your music for you.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
OK try moving the music from your Zune to a cloud. You can also use a clone program to clone your zune onto your new computer. The problem you are running into is a copyright issue. If you bought the music off of I tunes it will block you from sharing. Try looking for a decrypt program. You may be able to make a DVD from you Zune, as that is allowed by RIA. And then use DVD decrypt to put it on your computer.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
the computer recognizes the zune and will let me put stuff from the new computer to the zune but won't let me take stuff from the zune to the computer. There is almost 4g of music on the zune I rarely use the zune I mostly plug my computer to the sounds system I have and play my music that way.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
If you bought a Chrome computer or have windows 8 you may have to load your music to a cloud to get it on.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
PG you shouldn't have to reformat it. Connect it to your computer wait for the computer to recognize it. You should see in the right lower corner it pop up as a USB device. After your computer recognizes it go to my computer, double click on storage device, it should say Zune. Next open my music, just drag from Zune to My Music. If your router has a USB hub you can plug it into your router and transfer it using my network places.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
hubby is working on it now.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
I keep saying I need a personal assistant to deal with all this computer stuff, I will admit I suck at it.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
yeah problem with that is most of the stuff that is on the zune is from a dead computer, no way to retrieve it from there. The other two computers yes..but that one no. oh well at least I can get the stuff off the other two now maybe.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
yes the thingie on the left. The funky end goes in my zune the usb part goes in my computer to charge it or take stuff from the computer to the zune but I can't make the stuff from my zune go to the new computer. I have 2 other computer with music on them too and I'm trying to get it all on one....what I'm tempted to do is take my computer to my stepson. However there are far too many things on this computer I really don't need him seeing.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  912  913  914  915  916  917  918  919  920  921  ... 1562  Next »
9161 to 9170 of 15613
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.