Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  911  912  913  914  915  916  917  918  919  920  ... 1543  Next »
9151 to 9160 of 15429
User Details are only visible to members.
Pardon me.. you were saying .. something like.. fun but the chin gets in the way and you need to move out some. I'll bet it's fun.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8652 posts)
DAMN! Another hot shot!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8652 posts)
Same thing as chin ups. You just face out instead of pulling yourself up. Bring your knees to your chest. It's fun alright unless you pull your back.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
SHIT! Those are some crazy looking contraptions... you are crazy. Well maybe not. I have it tried those yet. Are they fun?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8652 posts)
Nothing much. I did a stupid thing. Went to the gym twice yesterday and pulled my fucking lambar spine! Out of all things suspended knee highs! Been on neproxen. Helps a little, not too much. :(

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
You know I just got back from the gym and no matter how hectic my day goes it just really makes it for me. What you up to these days?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8652 posts)
Thanx hottie! Your pics are great!

How was your day?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
That is such great shot Sed! WOW!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8652 posts)
Abracadabra - Steve Miller Band

Hi sexy Blm

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Well.. you could hang out by the pool AND the hired help won't mind one bit.. guaranteed. BUT you wont get your money's worth because they wont be thinking of work. I've seen your pool pics! Oh my goodness that would be a sight. LMAO Too cool the kids are excited! Yippee! for them right. That Summertime song is your song Shibby.. have FUN! You guys deserve it for sure!

Bars, concerts... mood... Let's see what are they gonna play..

It Felt Good On My Lips By Tim McGraw

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8652 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  911  912  913  914  915  916  917  918  919  920  ... 1543  Next »
9151 to 9160 of 15429
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.