Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  909  910  911  912  913  914  915  916  917  918  ... 1495  Next »
9131 to 9140 of 14941
User Details are only visible to members.
Kentucky Rain

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21701 posts)
YIKES!!! You're killin my heart.. I'm missing Little Girl and my childhood friends.. One of these days - Neil Young I sure hope these clouds go away.. I gotta get in a good ride and wash my blues away. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6880 posts)
You sure do make good ones! "Oh Oh the water.. oh oh the water.. oh the water" ... Van The Man. You really got me in a mood..LOL. Ahhhhh.. to be "home' again. "In my old neighborhood" - james maddock Listen to that one if you aint heard it. We had all kinds of playlists.. crusin, LOVE, and jammin. One theme was Shaft, by Issac Hayes. We thought we were tough and that's what got the ladies... Well that was Jr High.. well I still have playlists.. Wouldn't admit to each other that where is the love donny hathaway & roberta flack is the song we listened to when someone broke our heart. HAHA! I'm sure you get ALL the chicks you need. FUNNY!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6880 posts)
WOW! Does Sed have a set eyes on her.

Eye's without a Face - Billy Idol

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6880 posts)
Redbone!! They were my first concert. Undercard to WAR. Just a long hair then. I don't remember who took me... Maybe my older sister. They were on the crusin for chicks playlist. Gotta go find out where the Shibby's are going to vaca this year. The last one (video) was precious. You're getting me tearing reading your posts and you haven't even gone yet. GREAT memories right! Damn you guys Mr. Shib's story reminds me of singin "Strangers in the Night" as I put my kiddo to bed. She wont let me sing it today because she says it makes her sleepy. HA! GREAT MUSIC folks! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Starrys!

Brazilian Wedding Song-Take 6 (Marched down the isle to this one.. Ahh the memories. Now the new song is "My Ex Got The Goldmine and I Got The Shaft" ha!)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6880 posts)
Good morning Swingas!

Well his friends would say stop whining They've had enough of that His friends would say stop pining There's other girls to look at well, They've tried to set him up with Tiffany and indigo But there's something about Shibby that they don't know ..Shibby ...There's just something about Shibby

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6880 posts)
Rick - I can't stand that song! LOL! I love a lot of old Van Halen, but that song sounds so whiny to me (I realize it's sort of supposed to be that way...)

How about -

Van Halen ~ Unchained

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26871 posts)
The Rolling Stones...Dead Flowers

In honor of The Kentucky Derby.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Still in that darned mood:

Mama Used to Say - Junior

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I'm Ready - Kano

(I'm in a Disco kind of mood)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  909  910  911  912  913  914  915  916  917  918  ... 1495  Next »
9131 to 9140 of 14941
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.