Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  909  910  911  912  913  914  915  916  917  918  ... 1563  Next »
9131 to 9140 of 15630
User Details are only visible to members.
Hmmm sounds fishy.. man or woman?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8699 posts)
lol my personal assistant that is going to deal with my music/computer issues. Wash my car. Act as a spotter for new pole tricks. Be body in my lap dance chair. Handle the bookings and books....help keep me company while hubby is traveling. and whatever else I come up with :)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21886 posts)
New personal assistant???? What's that all about?

packing song..hmmm.. I'll keep thinking

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8699 posts)
I don't wash cars. I will have to put that on the task list for my new personal assistant.

Song would be something about packing which is what i should be doing.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21886 posts)
Weights win again Sed but your breasts got me pumped up real good. THX I was just thinking about Shibby criticing Tom's car washing technique ... if Tom gets water on the car he is doing better than she is in that pic. But I'll bet she is funner to watch.

from the beginning - emerson lake and palmer

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8699 posts)
LOL BLM you're a riot! have an awesome workout.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
NICE RACK! OK I"M SO READY TO HIT SOME WEIGHTS! THANKS SED! I'll check in later when my blood can go to the most important place.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8699 posts)
Boat on the River - Styx

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Heyyyyy.. who's the hot couple from Roswell playing the tunes? Howdy hotsummernights .. AND Hell YA ... nice music from all the swingers. Gonna go hit the gym and need the extra motivation. Def Leppard rocks right.. so glad they still sound loud and GOOD!

LOL Well Shibby there's something good to say about a man who knows what he wont do. HA~ I'll say this also.. all those things you do for your man.. just makes you HOTTER! So thank him for making you hot.

Animal (and then follow it up with Hysteria) - Def Leppard BUT LIVE IN CONCERT IN MD)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8699 posts)
I love pole dancing to pour some sugar on me :)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21886 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  909  910  911  912  913  914  915  916  917  918  ... 1563  Next »
9131 to 9140 of 15630
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.