Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
GoTo Page: Less ... 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 ... More 
Start   9111 to 9120 of 12208   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL, even if I gave them advice, do you honestly think they would listen? My DIL rules the world (in my son's eyes, of course). I just shake my head. But she did give me the two most awesome granddaughters.

Jan

Dancing in the Moonlight -- King Harvest

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12182 posts)
Teach your children - CSN&Y .. for jan

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3790 posts)
LUCKY YOU!!!! Way toooo cool! I really do miss ya jan but I'm so glad you are raising your grandchildren for a few days. Do you give your kids advice on how to raise their kids? I hope not.. HA!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3790 posts)
Missing You -- Bryan Adams, and I am right here, but only for a moment Mr. sexy BLM, Staying at my sons for the week (more like 9 days) watching my beautiful angels.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12182 posts)
Lucky2 -I read that story before and now again. Brings tears to my eyes everytime. If you're hurting for a loved one lost in the war .. I know how you feel. RIP now Randy Dalton.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3790 posts)
Good Morning Swingas! Ty Shibby .. you two are da bomb! I'm still on YOUR "pumped up kicks" LOL

Kat is FIRE! "The way you walk and talk really sets me off To a fuller love, child, yes, it does" bdh you really have good taste! There's an old song you can think of for her .. Brickhouse! - The Commodores

Where's jan? :-(

Wild Horses - Rolling Stones

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3790 posts)
rude boy...... Rihania...BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I'm digging Starrynights pics.

Corset, schoolgirl, cabaret, boyshorts, thigh highs with and without garters.

mhmm.

I can't even think of a song to make this post on topic.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
The family of a soldier will finally get the opportunity to give him a proper burial after 40 agonizing years of waiting. Dozens of flags and hundreds of people lined IL Rt.157 in Glen Carbon in honor of 20 year old U.S. Army Spc. Randy Dalton, a Vietnam veteran, whose remains finally made it back home to Madison County, IL Friday.

Dalton was a door gunner on a OH-6A Cayuse helicopter that was shot down in the Kracheh Province in Cambodia on July 24th, 1971. The search and rescue team sent in was only able to extract the pilot, who survived the crash, due to heavy enemy ground fire. When the team came back the next day, the bodies of Dalton and the other crew member were missing. On July 25th, 1971, Dalton was officially listed as KIA.

His body could not be retrieved. In 1989, bones were turned over to the U.S. and earlier this year, Dalton was positively identified using DNA supplied by his three sisters.

Finally he comes home. After 41 years to the day he is laid to rest.

Still in Saigon...Charlie Daniels Band.

Missing in action There are 1,737 unaccounted-for Americans lost in the Vietnam War as of Aug. 19, according to the Department of Defense POW/Missing Personnel Office (DPMO). That total includes Americans lost in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and China. “Of the remaining 1,332 Americans still unaccounted for in the country of Vietnam, 614 are in a ‘no further pursuit’ status, meaning that as a result of rigorous investigation we have conclusive evidence the individual perished, but do not believe it possible to recover his remains,” reads the DPMO’s b site.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Wow! The first pic went thru fast ... must of not have had those contraband sniffing dogs checking everything.

All My Rowdy Friends Have Settled Down - HANK!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3790 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 ... More 
Start   9111 to 9120 of 12208   End
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood