Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  906  907  908  909  910  911  912  913  914  915  ... 1400  Next »
9101 to 9110 of 13999
User Details are only visible to members.
OK....LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Dead Man Waiting To Happen--Little T & One Track Mike (great video, too)

Good morning, please disrobe I'll be with you in a moment What seems to be the matter, Mr Sullivan? I don't know Doc, it's all happening so...so fast My arms hurt, my legs hurt I'm dying here! Now turn your head and cough Please turn your head and cough Hypochondriac, I'm back With a sore butt crack I've got scabies and rabies and hair on my back Oh help me Doctor, I'm illin' My heart is failin' I'm retaining water, so start bailing it out I think I might have gout Whenever I eat, my teeth fall out I need surgery, but you don't believe me Give me an MRI, taste my pee I'm physically sick I'm not a lunatic I almost died 'cause I popped a zit And it kept bleeding My hairline is receding And I'm allergic to all my greeting cards Herpes grows in my backyard I'm a deadman waiting to happen I'm a deadman waiting to happen I'm a deadman waiting to happen Last night I woke up in a cold sweat My fever's on fire and my sheets were soaking wet I was coughing up phlegm thinking-- Here we go again... Gotta go to the bathroom to get my medicine...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Dr. Hook...The Cover of The Rolling Stone

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
You Bet ya Kat....INXS...Devil inside

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Coming Up Kat...Next

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
bend those strings til Hank comes out! GAWD I love that pic!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4869 posts)
Bush....Everything Zen

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I loved that video when it came out! The special effects were way too cool. I like the name "Lil Snoop" .. too cute!

WET - Lil SNOOOOOOOOOOP!

"Be my head coach .. so you can put me in .. and never take me off . til you can taste the win"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4869 posts)
YA BABY!!! NICE SONG... great visual too!!! So glad you are over Marley & Me. hee hee

Geez.. I'll bet jaNICE is home jacking around when she should be at work. BTW.. I LOVE SNOOOOOOP! .. So there!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4869 posts)
Snoop Dog??????

It Wasn't Me -- Shaggy

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  906  907  908  909  910  911  912  913  914  915  ... 1400  Next »
9101 to 9110 of 13999
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.