Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  906  907  908  909  910  911  912  913  914  915  ... 1493  Next »
9101 to 9110 of 14930
User Details are only visible to members.
Really....

I would have seen her as a pull-my-hair type. Oh well.

I don't think I'll get to find out.

OK song to suit my current mood:

"Cape Connection" - Pop Will Eat Itself (super aggressive song - I'm feeling pumped)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26847 posts)
Hi BLM....

Gary Morris -100 Percent Chance Of Rain

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Just don't pull her hair!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I don't care what Christina Aguilera wears. I'd screw her in a heartbeat.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26847 posts)
In regards to Christina's outfits ... she is beginning to fall into that 'you shouldn't wear those types of clothes' category.*

Goodness, thank you for saying that Shibby! I said that, I'd have the world telling me how awful I am ;).

For real, WTF was up with that sequined panties over thunder thighs and an ass that has lost it's shape and should be covered? She's NOT that out of shape, but certainly enough to change her wardrobe to something more fitting and complimentary. Oy!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Gooooood morning FUNSHINE!

Christina had some kinda outfit on last night right? I agree with Tom.. she really should try some Janis.. like Cry Baby or something ..that would show her range.. I liked Yesterday that Tony and Adam sang the other night. What the hell is going on with Christina and Tony.. I haven't seen all the shows but Geez.. poor guy is just trying to make a living. I thought that Bromance ditty was funny! Well... let's hope for another good crop of singers next season.

Josh Rouse - Under cold blue stars

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6826 posts)
Gotye - Hearts A Mess

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Well I wanna see you dance to that one too then PG. HA!

Soul Man - Blake and Jermaine I thought that was good performance. I just like Blake's appreciation of something different. I had to crack up on his "HA's"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6826 posts)
Titanium - David Guetta

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
and thank you handsome! I love to dance and strut but with Closer by NIN its more about rolling and crawling on the floor....or lap dance.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21689 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  906  907  908  909  910  911  912  913  914  915  ... 1493  Next »
9101 to 9110 of 14930
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.