Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
GoTo Page: Less ... 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 ... More 
Start   9082 to 9091 of 12587   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yep, big polka baby. Funny thing is after I read your first post, I knew the song I never (rarely, shouldn't say never) do I google or look anything up, always loved music.

Sacrafice--Sir Elton John

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12186 posts)
LOL! That is tooooo cooool POLKA baby! Let's dance!

You're right! Glen Campbell had a way of talking to those with hard lonely jobs like linemen, railroads, etc.. I just love his work and helps me imagine what my grandparents thought at times. Here's another:

I know I need a small vacation but it don't look like rain .. And if it snows that stretch down south won't ever stand the strain .. And I need you more than want you, and I want you for all time ...And the

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3919 posts)
I'll go with the grandfather working the railroads? Gentle on My Mind--Glenn Campbell, got the song but not sure who it relates too.

Circle of 5 lifelong friends here, the Rod Stewart one is controlled by her husband though, nothing more sadder. My bestest and I were the Frampton fans, the other was Bob Seger all the way, the other didn't have any spectacular but was raised very catholic. Me, dad full blooded Croation so every Sunday was polka day.

Beer Barrell Polka

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12186 posts)
I had a Beatles friend and another was a Stones fanatic. They were some kinda characters those fanatics, huh? Here's one for you... hint one of my grandfathers was a coal miner and the other worked the railroads ... which grandfather would this song relate to?:

"I dipped my cup of of soup back from a gurgling crackling cauldron in some train yard ..My beard a roughen full coal pile and a dirty hat pulled low across my face .. Through cupped hands round a tin can I pretend to hold you to my breast and find ...That you're waitin' from the backroads by the rivers of my memory ...Ever smiling ever gentle on my mind

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3919 posts)
Oh my aren't you up early this Friday morning, but good morning to you.

Born Loose -- Rod Stewart, one of my lifelong friends played nothing but Rod Stewart everywhere we went.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12186 posts)
LOL Good Morning Jan!

Young Turks - Rod Stewart

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3919 posts)
Friday on My Mind -- David Bowie

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12186 posts)
toms river fitness .. an italian cutie somewhere around 40... I never ask. ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3919 posts)
I did meet a woman later that night who runs a gym down there.. still have her on my mind... married though.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3919 posts)
I'm doing fine thank you. Well I ended up going to another location. But had I known you were GOING!... BUTT BUTT BUTT ... I'm glad you are enjoying life. :-)

pumped up kicks - foster the people

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3919 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 ... More 
Start   9082 to 9091 of 12587   End
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood