Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  904  905  906  907  908  909  910  911  912  913  ... 1468  Next »
9081 to 9090 of 14674
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm So Excited -- The Pointer Sisters, now I'm cracking a beer!

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
"Sex Machine" - James Brown.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26010 posts)
M, you may need to change the program preferences, and move the program to start menu. Here is what happens with some programs on boot ~ the programs load before you are connected to your wireless, because they cannot complete the sequence they show an error. As soon as the wireless connection is made the error message goes away. This happens with almost all virus software, as the software does a continual check for new threats and loads updates automatically.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
It means it's having trouble running, or one of it's components is.

When you re-download the file, save it under a different name before running it. It'll download as mbam.exe, but change it to, say, mishot.exe

if something bad is on there it'll try to disable anything named mbam. But it won't know what mishot is.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26010 posts)
That's not good M. Your best bet would probably be to uninstall Malwarebytes through Programs and Features then reboot and reinstall it. Then reboot to see if you still get the error.

"Bait and Switch" - KMFDM.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26010 posts)
"Khyber Pass" - Ministry

p.s. Shibster - I have found a 1-2 punch of Malwarebytes and Microsoft Security Essentials (both free) can fix almost any virus problems, although you might have trouble installing them if your computer is supreme fucked up. If you want some help you can email me - viruses often direct your searches for such things to fakes which download even MORE crap onto your computer.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26010 posts)
Mighty Fire -- Climax Blues Band, such an oldie but goodies. Glad to have learned you tube!

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
Shower the people you love with Love

JT

Username hidden
(1972 posts)
First time I made Love Jeffery Osborne and Joyce Kennedy

Classic Love song

Username hidden
(1972 posts)
The wow, wow song by Jeffery Osborne

Username hidden
(1972 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  904  905  906  907  908  909  910  911  912  913  ... 1468  Next »
9081 to 9090 of 14674
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.