Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
GoTo Page: Less ... 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 ... More 
Start   9081 to 9090 of 12592   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jim always say, you want to fight--join the Marines. It's in my blood, I am a Scorpio and 1/2 Croation, and love the law. Extremely passionate in my beliefs. Some think because my hair is blonde (not much any more, been coloring it to be more of a darker blonde, light brown) that I have no brains. I always tell people I have knowledge --the knowledge of life that I lived, which sometimes makes you more knowledgeable than someone with a MBA.

Summer of 69--Bryan Adams, off to the shower!

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12186 posts)
Ahhhhh.. law .. well.. "working class hero" .. I'll bet I could never win an argument with you on something you were passionate about, could I?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3921 posts)
I got a bad case of loving you--Robert Palmer. I run an office for a cardiologist, not a nurse or medical professional at all. Paralegal for 25 years prior, miss my law!!!!

Hanging By a Moment -- Lifehouse

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12186 posts)
Nutbush City Limit - Bob Seger...Hey cardiac kid.. I've been pondering your post ... "Doctor Doctor Give Me the News" lol Answer whenever and if ever.. ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3921 posts)
Actually sounds like a country song, but you stumped me, so what is it?

Can't Get You Out of My Head--Kylie Monogue

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12186 posts)
Hmmmm "never" huh.. Well this guy could also talk to the working man.

"Work the fields every weekday, have a picnic every Labor Day Go in town on Friday, be in church every Sunday"

Hint: A little old town, down in Tennessee

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3921 posts)
Yep, big polka baby. Funny thing is after I read your first post, I knew the song I never (rarely, shouldn't say never) do I google or look anything up, always loved music.

Sacrafice--Sir Elton John

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12186 posts)
LOL! That is tooooo cooool POLKA baby! Let's dance!

You're right! Glen Campbell had a way of talking to those with hard lonely jobs like linemen, railroads, etc.. I just love his work and helps me imagine what my grandparents thought at times. Here's another:

I know I need a small vacation but it don't look like rain .. And if it snows that stretch down south won't ever stand the strain .. And I need you more than want you, and I want you for all time ...And the

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3921 posts)
I'll go with the grandfather working the railroads? Gentle on My Mind--Glenn Campbell, got the song but not sure who it relates too.

Circle of 5 lifelong friends here, the Rod Stewart one is controlled by her husband though, nothing more sadder. My bestest and I were the Frampton fans, the other was Bob Seger all the way, the other didn't have any spectacular but was raised very catholic. Me, dad full blooded Croation so every Sunday was polka day.

Beer Barrell Polka

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12186 posts)
I had a Beatles friend and another was a Stones fanatic. They were some kinda characters those fanatics, huh? Here's one for you... hint one of my grandfathers was a coal miner and the other worked the railroads ... which grandfather would this song relate to?:

"I dipped my cup of of soup back from a gurgling crackling cauldron in some train yard ..My beard a roughen full coal pile and a dirty hat pulled low across my face .. Through cupped hands round a tin can I pretend to hold you to my breast and find ...That you're waitin' from the backroads by the rivers of my memory ...Ever smiling ever gentle on my mind

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3921 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 ... More 
Start   9081 to 9090 of 12592   End
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood