Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 1336  Next »
82 to 91 of 13355
User Details are only visible to members.
Ah yes..Hotel California. Days of my youth. Long hair, girls and dirt bikes in the desert. Those were some fun times.

"On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair, warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Hotel California : Eagles I'm thinking of Glen Frey and the wonderful vacation we had with my brother and his wife, we took a trip to Hotel California one day from Cabo, 2 hour drive its stuck in my mind forever OMG what a cool place God bless you Glen .Hope to make it back one day

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4587 posts)
flesh for fantasy ~ billy idol

sad days for rock fans indeed, BLM

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8995 posts)
..and it keeps pouring

All The Young Dudes- Mott the Hoople Dale Griffin RIP

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Hole In The World - Eagles. RIP Glenn Frey. Was very lucky to see them and Glenn solo in concert over the years. Great music!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Common Ground ~ Glenn Frey {RIP}

One of These Nights - Eagles

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4813 posts)
Witchy Woman - Eagles

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
fire woman ~ the cult

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8995 posts)
Yea, Fall Out Boy has some pretty odd song titles..... :) But love the music. Enjoy playing it too.

Case in point song title "Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued"

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(86 posts)
I was referring to the way Fall Out Boy titles their songs. I heard that story though on Badge a few years ago. For the longest time I thought Badge was the perfect title for that song...nah..just a mistake. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 1336  Next »
82 to 91 of 13355
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.