Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 1400  Next »
191 to 200 of 13991
User Details are only visible to members.
....before jones beach changed their "rules" (had to have an opening act and a main act) he'd be the solo headliner. start at 8. take 15 minutes a couple hours in...then keep playing till they basically kicked him out.

**happy reminiscing sigh**

and in 1976, i wouldn't have passed for anywhere near old enough to be at a concert. even *with* fake id.

<----that's my real age.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12011 posts)
You win though. Santana is the bomb!!!

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(649 posts)
I wasn't supposed to be in there either, but no one checked my ID so I got in. Ahhh... the 70's... and older friends.

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(649 posts)
yeah....in 1976 i wouldn't have been allowed in to a concert, much less one in a bar. ;)

one of my best concert memories (aside from santana @ jones beach theatre every summer for i forget how many years in a row): OMD opened for depeche mode. intermission. d/m came out, thunder, lightning, rain (hot summer night, outdoors--"free light show") i believe it was black celebration they opened with, the weather cleared. friggin awesome show.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12011 posts)
My favorite was AC/DC in a little dive bar in the middle of nowhere about 1976. Talk about rocking!

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(649 posts)
yankee stadium, on the floor, about 25-30 rows back, during the division bell tour.

good show, but not my very best favourite.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12011 posts)
Although Jethro Tull live is an experience not to be missed.

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(649 posts)
I saw them live in Minneapolis. Best concert ever. Well, Prince in a little club downtown put up a good fight... but no lasers.

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(649 posts)
No doubt!!!! Love, love, love 'Animals' and 'The Wall'. Maximum volume so you can hear the delicate parts.

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(649 posts)
after wywh, next would be

welcome to the machine, pts 1 & 2 ~ floyd

again, 4 speaker sound

(scott, i used to stack floyd albums on the turntable, put my headphones on, and set the stereo to automatically turn off for my bedtime music. at least 2 of the 3 lp's were always floyd. best. headphone. music. ever.)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12011 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 1400  Next »
191 to 200 of 13991
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.