10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  1564  1565  1566  1567  1568  1569  1570  1571  1572  1573  Next »
15681 to 15690 of 15729
User Details are only visible to members.
Hmmm, is there a song that has something to do with asking people to ignore you, once they've made you look silly?

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Sassy, I'll risk being accused of posting off topic to tell you rather than blowing you a kiss, I'd rather blow you a nibble on one of your nipples... *weg*

-Lurk, the daring, dashing, off-topic rebel

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
I like you both ...you both are HOT and your husbands are yummy!! and would love to do you both :D.... I hate seeing the beckering ... it's bringing my horny mood down :(

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
"Kewl, all I did was make a comment aboout your song. There was no intent of derailing anything.

It is not my fault others chose to turn it into something other than that."

Hmmm, so if you make an off topic comment, but your intent isn't to derail the thread, that's okay? And how exactly do we determine what the intent of an off topic comment is? Can we empower you to make that ruling for us?

So, were you ever in band, back in high school? I can see you making the wrong turn in a parade march, and accusing the whole rest of the band of being out of step!

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
good one!! listen'n to 13 gangsta zone now :o) he's so yummy

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
lol, see that Scorpy, and we got accused of derailing the thread... we're still talking about the music that suits our moods, even if we do get "blinded by science" at times!

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
lmao...i'd do u!!

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
So Sassy, if I told you I was a latina lesbian trapped in a white male's body, would you do me?

*weg*

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Latin Girls....by the black eyed peas!!!

cuban girls cuban girl... puerto rican girls puerto rican girls... mexican girls mexican girls...spanish girls spanish girls... Girls girls girls... latin girls! whats happen'n girls?!

pffffffffffff why does spicey have to like white girls so much!!!!????

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Wooohooo MrsThings!

And Scorpy, I knew you'd get that one, even if no one else would. Shall we paint it on black velvet while we listen to Alanna Myles?

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1564  1565  1566  1567  1568  1569  1570  1571  1572  1573  Next »
15681 to 15690 of 15729
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.