Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  1023  1024  1025  1026  1027  1028  1029  1030  1031  1032  ... 1355  Next »
10271 to 10280 of 13546
User Details are only visible to members.
and .. curl their hair and put pretty ribbons in, buy them a party dress and sing them songs... Geez I gotta stop this! ;-( Good release though!

I Loved Her First - Heartland

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
Thanks again Shibby! It's so true.. seeing them grow up sometimes makes you dream of them when they were younger and you could make the pain go away with a hug, a laugh AND ..... ice cream!

Ramblin' (LOL) - Marshall Tucker

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
Good Morning Deb!

Don't Make Me Dream About You - Chris Isaak

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
Thank you Shibby! I realize that she will have OTHER men ..ugh .. in her life hee hee. My ex was dating some guy and ex told me that my daughter said, "I don't like him at all!!!" "He can't cook!" LOL.. I always make good food for my sweetie!

Changes - David Bowie

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
Great songs!! See ya later* joan*

From my baby Neil... Cinnamon Girl

I wanna live with a cinnamon girl I could be happy the rest of my life With a cinnamon girl.

A dreamer of pictures I run in the night You see us together, chasing the moonlight, My cinnamon girl.

Ten silver saxes, a bass with a bow The drummer relaxes and waits between shows For his cinnamon girl.

A dreamer of pictures I run in the night You see us together, chasing the moonlight, My cinnamon girl.

Pa sent me money now I'm gonna make it somehow I need another chance You see your baby loves to dance Yeah...yeah...yeah.

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
My first workday of the week. My GOD, what a weekend!

Must have NIN... Closer

Now I need to find a place to hide and get some more sleep.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Geez I hope so .. the Shore is HOTTER with swingers like you! To keep the scalp from burning I'm bringing my Miller Light cowboy hat that I won in costume contest. Hee hee. I really do need a new hat. I was going to buy one at Joey's last time .. but you beautiful women had my mind off my big head.

cowgirls in the sand - Neil Young

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
Maybe we will see you later BLM! We may make it tonigight as well*

A lil bowie*

"Suffragette City"

(Hey man) oh leave me alone you know (Hey man) oh Henry, get off the phone, I gotta (Hey man) I gotta straighten my face This mellow thighed chick just put my spine out of place

(Hey man) my schooldays insane (Hey man) my work's down the drain (Hey man) well she's a total blam-blam She said she had to squeeze it but she..and then she..

Oh don't lean on me man, cause you can't afford the ticket I'm back from Suffragette City Oh don't lean on me man Cause you ain't got time to check it You know my Suffragette City Is outta sight...she's all right

(Hey man) Ah Henry, don't be unkind, go away (Hey man) I can't take you this time, no way (Hey man) droogie don't crash here There's only room for one and here she comes, here she comes

Oh don't lean on me man, cause you can't afford the ticket I'm back on Suffragette City Oh don't lean on me man Cause you ain't got time to check it You know my Suffragette City Is outta sight...she's all right

Oh hit me!

Oh don't lean on me man, cause you can't afford the ticket I'm back from Suffragette City Oh don't lean on me man Cause you ain't got time to check it You know my Suffragette City Don't lean on me man, cause you can't afford the ticket I'm back from Suffragette City Oh don't lean on me man Cause you ain't got time to check it You know my Suffragette City Is outta sight...she's all right

A Suffragette City, a Suffragette City I'm back on Suffragette City, I'm back on Suffragette City Ooo, Sufraggete city, ooo, Suffragette City Oooh-how, Sufragette City, oooh-how, Sufragette,

Ohhh, Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am! A Suffragette City, a Suffragette City Quite all right A Suffragette City Too fine A Suffragette City, ooh, a Sufragette City Oh, my Sufragette City, oh my Suffragette City Oh, Suffragette Suffragette!

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
Oh and by the way... I almost put "Grandpa" - The Judds as my current mood after that emotional release.. but that would send me over the top! HA! I think I'm there already. Hee Hee .. Thanks for listening... now I got to get ready for some SHORE GIRLS!

Searchin' For A Rainbow - Marshal Tucker

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
What nice part of you to share Shibby and thank you! Yeah a lot going on in her life. She has my hormones and A LOT going on in her life. My divorce process started over two years ago and was was finalized in March of this year. As divorces can go on kids and family the mental seperation has been tough. Raised her since the age of 5 in a beautiful house on a lake here in NJ where I still live but she knows we are going to have to say goodbye to the days here on Pooh Corner and build a new dream. All of her extended family lives in Colorado and elsewhere in the West. We are a large family there but she is feeling her family is getting smaller because some have chosen sides. Divorce is hard on your extended family as well and I don't blame them for their feelings one bit. But it hurts her. My Ex and I are getting along very well considering what we went through. That damn Barney Song keeps popping in my head.. I love you you love me were a .. I wanted a place she could always call home and learning a really good lesson all over again. Home is where the heart is! AND yes I'm HUGGING her ALWAYS!

Time Loves a Hero - Little Feat

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1023  1024  1025  1026  1027  1028  1029  1030  1031  1032  ... 1355  Next »
10271 to 10280 of 13546
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.