Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  1020  1021  1022  1023  1024  1025  1026  1027  1028  1029  ... 1419  Next »
10241 to 10250 of 14190
User Details are only visible to members.
are sure that last song shouldn't be "Dance with Me"? I'm listening to Springsteen and Joe Gruschecky - Light of Day 10 Pink Cadillac

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5122 posts)
LOVE THESE SONGS jan! Here's what I listened to.. Joe Grushecky & the Houserockers - Hideaway 1988 ... 1988 Clarion, PA. Recorded at The Red Stallion (aka The Roost) .. a live recording where Joe says it was their first big hit 10 years before.. Gonna fire up the next one!

You're not strange .. JUST MISSING OUT on probably the best food in the world. Nothing like "Road Trippin" especially like the way you're doing it.. even a bad day with family & friends is better than no day ..

road trippin - red hot chili peppers

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5122 posts)
Awh, you sound like a fantastic dad and that is wonderful she is only an hour away!!!!! I know, I'm strange but there is something about a pig on a spit that doesn't warrant my tastebuds. I have a close circle of 5 lifelong friends, yes. Nothing compares to them as we have been in each others' lives for over 40 years, my BFF the longest of course. Even though it is a 3 plus hour round trip and I will only be there for a few hours, it is worth every breathing moment to be with her entire family and having my DIL and granddaughters with me too.

Here's another from the houserockers

Stay With Me

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
Good Morning Jan! Well I'm telling you.. that is really a cool song and I'm still singing it.. lol AND how cool is that ... you and your BFF and and and still enjoying the Good 'Ol Days together! Hope you enjoyed your pigLESS roast! My spaghetti and meatballs turned out fantastic and and and my daughter LOVED IT.. as usual. She filled me in on her first few days of classes and roomies... she's only an hour away.. but she is an only child and really needs to learn and live away from parents. I've spoiled her and so has my ex. Honestly, if I read a million books on the subject of parenting, i wouldn't care .. I would still spoil her. KIDS are GREAT! BUTT I know what SPICE is..

Is this another burgh song? Gonna fire it up! ;-D

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5122 posts)
Well, if Jan's cassette player still works in the Blazer, she will be jamming to Burning Up on the way back towards the burgh later this morning to take the granddaughters to my BFF's granddaughters birthday party. Looking forward to tomorrow to clean, cook and be with Jim (selfish, I know). How was the spaghetti you made for your daughter?

Hideaway--The Iron City Houserockers

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
Aint that the TRUTH Shibby!!!!

I'm still diggin that song of Jan's this morning and STILL my MOOD! Hope you're enjoying JUST smellin the suculant pork jan..NICE!

Norman Nardini - Burnin' Up (Live 1981)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5122 posts)
Lucky Number--Lene Lovich

I never used to cry 'cause I was all alone For me, myself and I is all I've ever known I never felt the need to have a hand to hold In everything I do I take complete control That's where I'm coming from My lucky number's one

I've everthing I need to keep me satisfied There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind I'm having so much fun My lucky number's one Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

I now detect an alien vibration here There's something in the air besides the atmosphere The object of the action is becoming clear An imminent attack upon my heart I fear The evidence is strong My lucky number's wrong Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Something tells me my lucky number's gonna be changing soon Something tells me lucky number's gonna be oweoweoweoweoweowe...

You certainly do have a strange effect on me I never thought that I could feel the way I feel There's something in your eyes gives me a wild idea I never want to be apart from you my dear I guess it must be true My lucky number's two

This rearrangement suits me now I must confess The number one was dull and number two is best I wanna stay with you My lucky number's two Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Number two, number two

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
bush... everything zen

i don't think so

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
alice in chains... would? (with layne staley)

know me, broken by my master teach thee on child of love hereafter

into the flood again same old trip it was back then so i made a big mistake try to see it once my way

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Great song, Night Moves!!!!!!

Sunspot Baby -- Bob Seger.

Have a marvelous day, you sexy stud ya.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1020  1021  1022  1023  1024  1025  1026  1027  1028  1029  ... 1419  Next »
10241 to 10250 of 14190
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.