Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  1020  1021  1022  1023  1024  1025  1026  1027  1028  1029  ... 1555  Next »
10241 to 10250 of 15549
User Details are only visible to members.
A little Help from my friends....Joe Cocker

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
Changes ...Yes

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
Im Alright...Kenny Loggins

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
Times Like These....Foo Fighters.

Its in Mayhem

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
So sorry, M.

New Hope PA
Username hidden
(6402 posts)
Sorry to hear of your loss, M.

Sade, great singer. Smooth Operator

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Sorry for your loss, M, and that was a hot story about the song that brings back memories.

When we were at the dance event in Las Vegas, on the night after we finished all of our competitive dancing, we were in our room getting dressed for the evening event--a roaring twenties dinner and dance party. There was a knock at the door... I figured it was the hotel checking the mini-bar. When I opened the door, it was a younger, good looking guy who asked, "I know this is a really strange request, but would you happen to have a condom that you could spare?"

If you read our profile, or the safe sex threads, you'd know that we always use condoms when we play, so I had plenty. I gave him two "party hats" and he was thrilled. His room was directly across the hall... he thanked me, opened his door and said, "I got 'em!!" We heard a woman cheer, "YAY", and we could see into the room that there were at least two other guys in there.

We finished getting dressed and went out to the party. We could hear from the hallway a woman moaning, and the song Pumped Up Kicks was playing. That got us both excited, and tension built up all evening until the party was over and we got back to our room.

The next morning, I was getting some coffee in the lobby coffee shop to sip as we got dressed... I saw the guy and his very attractive lady sitting at a table, looking at pictures on their phone. As I was walking out, I gave him the thumbs up symbol, and he smiled and nodded. I was sort of hoping he'd introduce me, but I had to get the coffee back to my wife and prepare for the day's events.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
I missed that M. I'm so sorry for your loss and hope you can find peace soon. Sharing your pain today. You really are a beautiful woman. GREAT LOOKS you have!

sade - no ordinary love

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
I LOVE Trouble. Intoxicating.

Sorry to hear of the death in your family, M. *hugs*

Mill Valley CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Another nice pic and VISUAL! Got me feeling something downstairs. WOW! That's HOT!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1020  1021  1022  1023  1024  1025  1026  1027  1028  1029  ... 1555  Next »
10241 to 10250 of 15549
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.