Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  1020  1021  1022  1023  1024  1025  1026  1027  1028  1029  ... 1336  Next »
10241 to 10250 of 13355
User Details are only visible to members.
negative ghost rider, the pattern is full.

8*)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
ummm Jk.. I'm in the room too. Howdy... HA! Hey .. too bad you weren't single.. BUTT BUTT BUTT .. I know why you aren't! ... but anyway.. you could be my Wingman .. or I could be yours .. Top Gun! Kid Rock on the ringtone for your lovely Mrs.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
KAT, if you like that, be sure to check out "boogie man". it's a remake of the kc and the sunshine band's hit.

and my ringtone would be...

cowboy... kid rock

i bet you'll hear my whistle blowin' when my train rolls in it goes (whistle) like dust in the wind stoned pimp, stoned freak, stoned out of my mind i once wass lost, but now i'm just blind palm trees and weed, scabbed knees and rice get a map of the stars - find heidi fleiss and if the price is right i'm gonna make my bid, boy and let cali-forn-i-a know why they call me a cowboy, baby

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Well Shibby .. you're just a little too young to know that one.. MAYBE!! Got Jake on now and ...

DONT FORGET TO .. show us your work! ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Don't know that one BigStorm and can't find it either. Maybe you can sing a few verses?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Well KAT! Aren't you the seductress with that Garbage! Just watched the "Romeo and Juliet" version.. mmmm mm.

Goin out of my head - Little Anthony and the Imperials

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
pinta colota

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Great Song! I'll betcha you could do that Shibby on Heels IF IF IF .. I didn't already know how it goes.. HA!

"Well I'm sittin down in San Antoine' waitin' on the eight o'clock train My woman left me here last night things ain't been quite the same"

..."So I don't want you to think that you the first one to leave me out here on my own 'cause this ain't gonna be the first time this ol' cowboy spent the night alone"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
You're so damn cute.. lol .. hmm gonna youtube that Hell on Heels..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
I just love those painting pics!

A Girl Like You - Edwyn Collins

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1020  1021  1022  1023  1024  1025  1026  1027  1028  1029  ... 1336  Next »
10241 to 10250 of 13355
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.