Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  1012  1013  1014  1015  1016  1017  1018  1019  1020  1021  ... 1336  Next »
10161 to 10170 of 13354
User Details are only visible to members.
Good morning Kreweeee ... "In a little café ....la la la la la"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Good stuff Carrie! Just listened to "She's Tough". Your hubby must be GOOOOOOD! I hit Blues Clubs up and down the coast here. There's a guy from Martha's Vineyard, Johnny Hoy and the Blue Fish. I love his harmonica and music! He has a great rendition of Sloop John B. I don't think it's on youtube though. Check him out when you can. There is never any room on the dance floor when this guy is playing.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Now playing. 'Come A Little Bit Closer' {Jay and the Americans}

**ZZ**

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8073 posts)
On You Tube you can create a playlist. If you want to feature your own recorded music, you just need a digital camcorder to record and upload your own performance. We created a You Tube Channel to upload some of our vacation videos, and then found out it has a video editing feature that lets be your own producer. It's good fun!

~~ZZ~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8073 posts)
He doesn't have anything on You Tube but a guy he use to play for does. Look up Rocky Benton. The Texas music scene lost a great one, the day he died.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Oh gawd Carrie I've got friends that are in the music scene and sometimes it aint pretty. They have a crazy family thing going on there. Your hubby sounds to cool for school.. I used to race motocross and flat track for years. Is there a way to hear him play here in these forums? Maybe youtube?

Shibbbbbby! - No Shirt, No Shoes, No ..... - Tom's favorite guy! .. YOU TWO deserve some R&R! And remember to throw that cell phone in the ocean when you get there!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
BLM,

He got burned out on gigging and left the music scene. Took up motocross again instead. He did appear to be getting the music bug again and was serenading me last night.

jk,

He is always up for a jam session. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
umm good morning j? Had Cherry Bombs on that Impala. :-D

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Thank you Shibby.. Gawd I know you are busy .. been reading about your pain too.. damn I hope you get it fixed for good. Make sure you say bye before you go so I know when to start missing you. ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
john mellancamp... cherry bomb

"that's when a smoke was a smoke, and groovin' was groovin'"

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1012  1013  1014  1015  1016  1017  1018  1019  1020  1021  ... 1336  Next »
10161 to 10170 of 13354
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.