Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  1006.7  1007.7  1008.7  1009.7  1010.7  1011.7  1012.7  1013.7  1014.7  1015.7  ... 1335  Next »
10108 to 10117 of 13341
User Details are only visible to members.
The Clarks are a Pittsburgh band, and they have been around for quite sometime, always loved their music. They travel around PA, WV and OH, great band.

Sugar Pie Honey Bunch -- The Temptations

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
Some lovers in here this morning ... :-) Gonna have to youtube kinky sex and The Clarks .. can't place those songs.. hmmm??

While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Eric Clapton

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Listen to the Music -- Doobie Bros.

Meet me in the country for the day!

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
kiss... love gun

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
BLM, Kenny Logins sings that solo, and I always loved that song. Yes, I slept in, first sleep I had in like 8 days.

Brand New -- The Clarks

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
Walking On Sunshine--Katrina And The Waves

...great for dancing!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Welcome Home Jan! Your sleeping in.. I wonder why? Don't you just love YOUR house. Bet you feel like kickin it up and some chillin ... adult style! This is one of my all time favorites! BUTT .. might not be the right song for your head after babysitting for so long. hee hee

House At Pooh Corner - Loggins and Messina or was it just Kenny Loggins?

So help me if you can, I've got to get Back to the house at Pooh Corner by one You'd be surprised, there's so much to be done Count all the bees in the hive Chase all the clouds from the sky

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Good Morning Deb! Stars are just fading here but the reflections on the lake are so nice.

beatles - golden slumbers

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
To the jk's .. may yours days be full of laughter and may your nights be sexy

One of these days - Neil Young

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
*looking at BLM, shaking head* "one of these days, i'm gonna have to have a long talk with that boy."

triumph... magic power

she lies in her bed, pulls the covers overhead and then she turns her little radio on she's had a rotten day, so she hopes the dj is gonna play her favorite song makes her feel much better, brings her closer to her dreams a little magic power makes it better than it seems she's young, she's wild and she's free she gets the magic power of the music from me

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1006.7  1007.7  1008.7  1009.7  1010.7  1011.7  1012.7  1013.7  1014.7  1015.7  ... 1335  Next »
10108 to 10117 of 13341
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy