Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  1005  1006  1007  1008  1009  1010  1011  1012  1013  1014  ... 1378  Next »
10091 to 10100 of 13772
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, forgive me, but it is early. I could do like most and google shit, but will just make up my own--lol

Up the Ladder to the Roof -- Diana Ross & the Supremes

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
Listening now to this one of hers that I really really like!

Chaka Khan - Aint Nobody

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4707 posts)
Great Song! Just listened to it cause I couldn't place it... Here is another of hers I found there that I like.

Sweet Thing - Chaka Khan (Chukachan for the rest of us hee hee)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4707 posts)
Yes, I do.

I Feel For You -- Chuckachan or whatever or however you spell her name

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
Stillers Polka? .. you are a FAN! lol Remember this feel good song from the 70's?

Chuck Mangione - Feels So Good

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4707 posts)
Good morning back to you as well, and yes iin the burgh they make a lot of different Stiller songs, one of my favorites being the Stiller Polka, from like the 1970s when Cope and Hillgrove did the games.

Peace of Mind -- Boston, feeling that 70s feelings today (well pretty much every day).

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
Found it .. I think.. "Here we go.. da da da da da da .. Here we go da da da ta da.. Steelers ... Here we go ..... Pittsburg's going to the Superbowl.. la la la la" lol

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4707 posts)
Good morning Jan! ... YOUR "Stillers" looked pretty impressive last night. Gonna try and see if I can find that song by "some burgh boys"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4707 posts)
Wow Cayne! What a beautiful song! Brought tears ... what a wonderful blessing for your new son. (read that info in another post of of yours) "Life's an Hourglass".. so true. Someone on youtube said this about the song, "This song is like a single candle in a dark room." ... it really is.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4707 posts)
smooth.... santana/rob thomas

and if you said this life ain't good enough i'd give my world to lift you up i could change my life to better suit your mood cause you're so smooth

and it's just like the ocean under the moon well it's the same as the emotion that i get from you you've got the kind of lovin' that can be so smooth give me your heart make it real or else forget about it.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1005  1006  1007  1008  1009  1010  1011  1012  1013  1014  ... 1378  Next »
10091 to 10100 of 13772
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.