Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  1002  1003  1004  1005  1006  1007  1008  1009  1010  1011  ... 1419  Next »
10061 to 10070 of 14185
User Details are only visible to members.
I hope you're not in too much pain today Shibby.. Thinking of ya.. USE YOUR NOSE if ya have to.. when you can .. no pressure. I kinda feel sorry for Tom too.. pickin up that extra slack.. sucks man .. but U DA MAN! You really are. Hmm hmm hmm trying to dedicate a song to all your pain and suffering... Tom. hee hee.. Shibby don't get mad.. No Black-Eyed-Pea's ... BUTT BUTT BUTT how about this one. Fergie look so damn hot in her black mini-skirt.. and the GIRL can SING in this one!

U2 Mick Fergie Rock and Roll Hallof Fame 25th Anniversary

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5117 posts)
You're included lyrics are appreciated!

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8389 posts)
'Amor Aventurero' by Marc Anthony [Libre]

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8389 posts)
How to Love - L'il Wayne

Username hidden
(133 posts)
hAvE a GrEaT dAy jaNICE! take that allergy pill!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5117 posts)
One for the road,

When Doves Cry -- Prince

Jan, off t work, have a marvelous day.

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
I forgot how long that song is.. someone said its like 4 songs in one. Very cool to listen to as the light is coming on outside.

I watched on the news yesterday about a place in Manhattan that is doing yoga with an excercise bent.. Alec Baldwin is doing it there.. anyway.. I think ya might wanna try that. It really is hard to do but you're not pounding the body like other things do.. you really need motivation though to do what they do.. but the results and feelings they get seem pretty damn good.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5117 posts)
I do have a yoga video I never watched, it is something I really should do, hoping the shower does the trick especially with all this sneezing, damn allergies, but I haven't taken any pills yet for them. Trying to see how long I can do it before I break down.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
Cool beans! Sooo you can't do laundry and cook.. Yippee! Time to eat out! .. and F the laundry. Ya gotta practice for naps.. try just doing that yoga thing.. i think that's where I got it.. anyway you just lay there and release the energy out all parts of your body.. if you don't nap at least you really chilled for awhile. Spinnin Doors now

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5117 posts)
And yes, the electrician said he will fix it, but may be a few weeks, just gotta watch using the 220 lines, one at a time.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1002  1003  1004  1005  1006  1007  1008  1009  1010  1011  ... 1419  Next »
10061 to 10070 of 14185
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.