Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  999  1000  1001  1002  1003  1004  1005  1006  1007  1008  ... 1398  Next »
10031 to 10040 of 13976
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, if Jan's cassette player still works in the Blazer, she will be jamming to Burning Up on the way back towards the burgh later this morning to take the granddaughters to my BFF's granddaughters birthday party. Looking forward to tomorrow to clean, cook and be with Jim (selfish, I know). How was the spaghetti you made for your daughter?

Hideaway--The Iron City Houserockers

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
Aint that the TRUTH Shibby!!!!

I'm still diggin that song of Jan's this morning and STILL my MOOD! Hope you're enjoying JUST smellin the suculant pork jan..NICE!

Norman Nardini - Burnin' Up (Live 1981)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4819 posts)
Lucky Number--Lene Lovich

I never used to cry 'cause I was all alone For me, myself and I is all I've ever known I never felt the need to have a hand to hold In everything I do I take complete control That's where I'm coming from My lucky number's one

I've everthing I need to keep me satisfied There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind I'm having so much fun My lucky number's one Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

I now detect an alien vibration here There's something in the air besides the atmosphere The object of the action is becoming clear An imminent attack upon my heart I fear The evidence is strong My lucky number's wrong Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Something tells me my lucky number's gonna be changing soon Something tells me lucky number's gonna be oweoweoweoweoweowe...

You certainly do have a strange effect on me I never thought that I could feel the way I feel There's something in your eyes gives me a wild idea I never want to be apart from you my dear I guess it must be true My lucky number's two

This rearrangement suits me now I must confess The number one was dull and number two is best I wanna stay with you My lucky number's two Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Number two, number two

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
bush... everything zen

i don't think so

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
alice in chains... would? (with layne staley)

know me, broken by my master teach thee on child of love hereafter

into the flood again same old trip it was back then so i made a big mistake try to see it once my way

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Great song, Night Moves!!!!!!

Sunspot Baby -- Bob Seger.

Have a marvelous day, you sexy stud ya.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
That is another catchy tune .. fun video too! Nothing like setting a mood for some "Night Moves" on the beach. :-D

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4819 posts)
Me too!!!!! I loved the music of "my" generation.

Rhythm of Love -- Plain White Tees, catchy little tune.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
Everytime I hear that Peter Gunn Theme I just wanna get on a motorcyle and RIDE!!!!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4819 posts)
Yes, it is Like Ready Freddie too, goofy song but just feel the music. The Silencers were from the 70s too.

Peter Gunn - The Silencers

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  999  1000  1001  1002  1003  1004  1005  1006  1007  1008  ... 1398  Next »
10031 to 10040 of 13976
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.