Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  997  998  999  1000  1001  1002  1003  1004  1005  1006  ... 1401  Next »
10011 to 10020 of 14001
User Details are only visible to members.
Frank Sinatra's version is one of my Favorite Songs of all time. Elaine sang that Live version I mentioned.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4873 posts)
It is rare to hear anyone else sing that song. My husband had it on an album by Vic Damone, and his was the only version I had heard. This is the first time I have heard it sung by a female voice, and it is so perfect, it just lures me to into a solo dance performance. Who performed it at Jazz Fest in Spain?

Eliane's version is enchanting, isn't it?

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8310 posts)
'Baubles, Banglels & Beads' from "Dreamer." Where have I been????? She is soo damn good! I listened to this version "Live at the 2005 San Javier Jazz Festival in Spain" Just makes me wanna sail away and visit Brazil.. heavenly! .. music can be the most an affordable vacation there is. ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4873 posts)
Another great song and video Shibby! .. I just love the music you play. Did you notice the jersey on the football players say "Bayonne"? Jersey in the HOUSE!!! :-D

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4873 posts)
It is true, Mr. BlackLeatherman, Eliane has that same sweet hushabye/whisper-voice quality that is so sensuously alluring, just as Astrid did. I also downloaded a version of 'Girl from Ipanema' from "Boss Nova Stories" and it has a different intro. She sings it slightly ahead of the beat, and it is a unique performance without being a deliberate mimic of Getz/Gilberto classis version.

Eliane is a wondrous talent, isn't she?

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8310 posts)
That is funny Shibby!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4873 posts)
I've never heard this show tune sung as a bossa nova version. It's a perfect evening cocktail lounge/beach club song, 'Baubles, Banglels & Beads' from "Dreamer."

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8310 posts)
WOW Zazzy! .. Eliane is so damn pretty and what a sexy voice.. reminds me of the one and only .. Astrud!

Stan Getz & Astrud Gilberto - Corcovado

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4873 posts)
Now playing--'Stay Cool' by Eliane Elias from "Light My Fire." A bossa nova version.

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8310 posts)
That is a GOOOOD video and song! LOL

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4873 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  997  998  999  1000  1001  1002  1003  1004  1005  1006  ... 1401  Next »
10011 to 10020 of 14001
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.