Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
GoTo Page: Less ... 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 ... More 
Start   9221 to 9230 of 11389   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Herb Alpert

Whipped Cream

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
It's Been Awhile --Staind

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Lady Gaga - Born This Way

It doesn't matter if you love him or capital H-I-M Just put your paws up 'Cause you were born this way, baby

My mama told me when I was young We are all born superstars She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on In the glass of her boudoir

There's nothin' wrong with lovin' who you are She said, 'cause He made you perfect, babe So hold your head up, girl and you you'll go far Listen to me when I say

I'm beautiful in my way 'Cause God makes no mistakes I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way

Don't hide yourself in regret Just love yourself and you're set I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way, born this way

Ooh, there ain't no other way, baby, I was born this way Baby, I was born this way Ooh, there ain't no other way, baby, I was born this way I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way

Don't be a drag, just be a queen Don't be a drag, just be a queen Don't be a drag, just be a queen Don't be

Give yourself prudence and love your friends Subway kid, rejoice of truth In the religion of the insecure I must be myself, respect my youth

A different lover is not a sin Believe capital H-I-M I love my life, I love this record and Mi amore vole fe yah

I'm beautiful in my way, 'Cause God makes no mistakes I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way

Don't hide yourself in regret, Just love yourself and you're set I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way

Ooh, there ain't no other way, baby, I was born this way Baby, I was born this way Ooh, there ain't no other way, baby, I was born this way I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way

Don't be drag, just be a queen Whether you're broke or evergreen You're black, white, beige, chola descent You're Lebanese, you're orient

Whether life's disabilities Left you outcast, bullied or teased Rejoice and love yourself today 'Cause baby, you were born this way

No matter gay, straight or bi Lesbian, transgendered life I'm on the right track, baby I was born to survive

No matter black, white or beige Chola or orient made I'm on the right track, baby I was born to be brave

I'm beautiful in my way 'Cause God makes no mistakes I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way

Don't hide yourself in regret, Just love yourself and you're set I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way, yeah

I was born this way, hey I was born this way, hey I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way, hey

I was born this way, hey I was born this way, hey I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way, hey

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
There's a hole in the world - the Eagles

Seminole FL
Username hidden
(715 posts)
Butterfly - Crazy Town

Come my lady Come come my lady you're my butterfly Sugar.baby

Come my lady Come come my lady you're my butterfly Sugar.baby

Such a sexy,sexy pretty little thing Fierce nipple pierce you got me sprung with your tongue ring and I ain't gonna lie cause your loving gets me high So to keep you by my side there's nothing that I won't try Butterflies in her eyes and looks to kill Time is passing I'm asking could this be real Cause I can't sleep I can't hold still The only thing I really know is she got sex appeal

I can feel too much is never enough You're always there to lift me up When these times get rough I was lost Now I'm found Ever since you've been around You're the women that I want So yo, I'm putting it down.

Come my lady Come come my lady you're my butterfly Sugar.baby come my lady you're my pretty baby ill make your legs shake you make me go crazy

Come my lady Come come my lady you're my butterfly Sugar.baby come my lady you're my pretty baby ill make your legs shake you make me go crazy

I don't deserve you unless it's some kind of hidden message to show me life is precious Then I guess it's true But to tell truth, I really never knew T'll I met you... See I was lost and confused Twisted and used up Knew a better life existed but thought that I missed it

My lifestyle's wild I was living like a wild child Trapped on a short leash paroled the police files So yo. what' s happening now? I see the sun breaking down into dark clouds and a vision of you standing out in a crowd.

Come come my lady you're my butterfly Sugar.baby come my lady you're my pretty baby ill make your legs shake you make me go crazy

Hey sugar momma, come and dance with me The smartest thing you ever did was take a chance with me Whatever tickles your fancy Girl it's you like Sid and Nancy So sexy....almost evil Talkin' about butterflies in my head I used to think happy endings were only in the books I read but you made me feel alive when I was almost dead

You filled that empty space with the love I used to chase and as far as I can see it don't get better than this So butterfly, here is a song and it's sealed with a kiss and a thank you miss.

come and dance with me come and dance with me come and dance with me so come and dance with me uhhhhh ha uhhh ha

come and dance with me come and dance with me come and dance with me come and dance with me uhhhhhh ha uhhhhhh ha come and dance with me come and dance with me

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
Pretty Flamingo... Bruce Springsteen

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
I love that whole CD.. that one and I Don't Feel Like Dancin are my faves from that CD.

Southaven MS
Username hidden
(1769 posts)
I really dig that one SeaChelle......it's gotta great dance beat I have it on my gym ipod

Seminole FL
Username hidden
(715 posts)
I can't decide whether you should live or die - Scissor Sisters

Southaven MS
Username hidden
(1769 posts)
Stand - Rascal Flatts

Seminole FL
Username hidden
(715 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 ... More 
Start   9221 to 9230 of 11389   End
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood