Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
GoTo Page: Less ... 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 ... More 
Start   9221 to 9230 of 12464   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Now that is funny.

A pirate looks at 40... Jimmy Buffet

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
"Outside the Lines" by Corey Morrow.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
jk4fun- one great karaoke moment was when my wife and I sung The Troggs' song Wild Thing to each other at a business meeting (mostly comprised of stiff, boring engineers-- it livened things up a bit).

For my smokin' hot wife... Wild Thing--The Troggs

Wild thing You make my heart sing You make everything...groovy I said Wild thing

Wild thing, I...think I love you But I wanna know for sure So come on, and hold me tight I love you

Wild thing, I...think you move me But I wanna know for sure So come on, and hold me tight You move me

Wild thing

Come on, come on, wild thing Shake it, shake it, wild thing

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7107 posts)
You're the Biggest Part of Me -- Ambrosia

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12182 posts)
Kid Rock... Bawitaba

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
orlando city walk has a karaoke bar called rising star. Stage and real band to back you. Can be a lot of fun. LEEZA, I can just see u you on that stage. LOL

Mr Sweet, I knew I liked that girl. I'm mean for other than the obvious reasons. ;-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I like AC/DC too. I can belt out the song-- Shook Me All Night Long pretty well in karaoke when I'm drunk.

She was a fast machine She kept her motor clean She was the best damn woman that I ever seen She had the sightless eyes Tellin' me no lies Knockin' me out with those American thighs Takin' more than her share Had me fighting for air She told me to come but I was already there 'Cause the walls start shaking The earth was quakin' My mind was achin' And we were makin' it and you -

CHORUS: Shook me all night long Yeah you shook me all night long

Workin' double time On the seduction line She was one of a kind, she's just mine all mine Wanted no applause Just another course Made a meal out of me, and come back for more Had to cool me down To take another round Now I'm back in the ring to take another swing 'Cause the walls were shaking The earth was quakin' My mind was achin' And we were makin' it and you -

CHORUS: Shook me all night long Yeah you shook me all night long Knocked me out and then you Shook me all night long Then you were shakin' and you Shook me all night loooong Yeah you shook me Well, you took me

You really took me and you Shook me all night long Oaaaaaahhhhhh you shook me all night long Yeah yeah you Shook me all... night... long Ya really took me and you Shook me all night long

Yeah you shook me, yeah you shook me All night loooong!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7107 posts)
It's a blast to dance at a local club, but even better when they are playing at an outside venue.

Caroline -- The Clarks

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12182 posts)
AC/DC... for those about to rock

"we roll tonight, to the guitar bite!"

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Found them and have them playing.. Rocking aren't they! How fun it would be to dance at a local haunt to these guys!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3896 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 ... More 
Start   9221 to 9230 of 12464   End
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood