Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  918  919  920  921  922  923  924  925  926  927  ... 1398  Next »
9221 to 9230 of 13978
User Details are only visible to members.
"Wild Wild Life"

- Talking Heads

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25096 posts)
Thanks Mr. Leeza, your imagery is pretty good yourself I was at the Lake Placid BBQ festival on July 4th, attending a teeny tiny Buckwheat Zydeco concert. It was being held in a little tent on the grass. So in typical Peg fashion I was jumping around having a great time when I recognized this guy standing about 10 feet from me enjoying the concert. It took that 2-3 beats before I realized it was Springsteen AND I totally lost my shit as only a 51 yr old who has worshipped him for 25years(40 minus the 15 he really put out some real crap), and I turned around to my BF and said SPRINGSTEEN! Boyfriend, who hates Springsteen, says "yeah, he's been watching you jump around like a crazy woman for the last 10 minutes. DAMN - My big chance to have Bruce fall in love with me and take me away from it all and I blew it!

Buckwheat Zydeco - Hey Good Look'in

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6098 posts)
Peghey- I like the imagery. ;^)

I'll never forget many years ago, I was in Belgium for an athletic event. There was a post-competition party. When the song--Born In The USA came on, everybody got up and danced! Even though the song is an anti-war protest song, I felt very patriotic at that moment. And I was dancing with a hot looking Romanian woman.

Born In The USA--Bruce Springsteen

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Mr. Leeza,

Ramrod is my all-time favorite - turn it up to 11 - Springsteen song. I play it almost every time I go running. It has the best rock-it-out- circa 80's beat. I run around 300 acres of farmland behind my house and have more than once turned around to see the 85 year old farmer watching me dancing in the middle of lane. He always just shakes his head and laughs.

Anyway - Ramrod always makes me dance like a maniac.

Rosalita - Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band - so sad we will never see them again

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6098 posts)
Very nice pic, D!

Streets Of Fire, Ramrod--Bruce Springsteen

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Dynamite--Taio Cruz

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Ok, heard this one twice yesterday:

I'm in You -- Peter Frampton

He did not perform this song at his concert in July for some reason.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
The Flys - Got You Where I Want You

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Mumford and Sons- The Cave

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Jesus, I am not even in the right music thread. Where are my freaking estrogen patches! My brain is obviously in need of some hormones today.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6098 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  918  919  920  921  922  923  924  925  926  927  ... 1398  Next »
9221 to 9230 of 13978
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.