Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
GoTo Page: Less ... 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 ... More 
Start   9131 to 9140 of 12019   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ooh La La--Goldfrapp

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7106 posts)
Starfuckers Inc. - NiN

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
I shit .... I know this song..... HAHA! hmmm... now I wanna kiss!

You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips. And there's no tenderness like before in your fingertips. You're trying hard not to show it, Debbie

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
hmmmmmmm I don't think I know that song... gonna You Tube it.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
WOW Jk4! "Your mama would be pissed if she saw the parts I was kissin" Looking good!

hmmm hmmm ... Rough Boy - ZZ TOP

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
animals... nickleback

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Good morning Music Swingers! Got to see Green Day in concert with my daughter .. was one of those bands she had to see. Now I really like them. Saw Fleetwood Mac too BelanDan when I was a teenager.. She was my wet dream more than once.. Aww Shibby "I can smell the sorrow on your breath" Hmmm hmmmm... Sequestered in Memphis - Hold Steady

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
Time of your life ~ Green Day

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Somewhere out in the back of your mind (Somewhere) Comes your real life and the life that you know It seems like it was the creation of some of those same old things It seemed to be the only thing left out in the light She had trusted many... But been unfamiliar with... Almost everyone but you

Well maybe I'm just thinking that the rooms are all on fire Everytime that you walk in the room Well there is magic all around you, if I do say so myself... I have known this much longer than I've known you

She had trusted many... And then there would be someone who would enter into her presence That she could sense for miles... She dreamed of her wanton luxury And she laughed and she cried...and she tried to taunt him And he hated to be separated... From that picture...No...

Well maybe I'm just thinking that the rooms are all on fire Everytime that you walk in the room Ooh, well there is magic all around you, if I do say so myself... Well I have known this much longer than I've known you

Long nets of white cloud my memory... Long nets of white cloud my memory... Ooh...there is magic...all around you... Everytime you walk in the room...Well maybe I'm just thinking that the rooms are all on fire Everytime that you walk in the room Well there is magic all around you, if I do say so myself... Well I have known this much longer than I've known you...

Rooms on Fire by Stevie Nicks

Carmichael CA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Awww great song for your feelings!!! You play it sister!

hmmm...

Tulsa Time - Eric Clapton

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 ... More 
Start   9131 to 9140 of 12019   End
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood