Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 1336  Next »
71 to 80 of 13356
User Details are only visible to members.
You belong to the City -Glenn Frey

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
I had not heard of that song until I saw the movie Sucker Punch, where it is performed by the crew of the brothel.

That's Oscar Isaac and Carla Gugino singing it. She's a great actress, but by far the biggest obstacle was Carla Gugino's inability to sing.

w ww.youtube.co m/watch?v=mlRmTKuEAG4

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23756 posts)
love is the drug ~ roxy music

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(9005 posts)
One of These Nights -- Eagles

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4814 posts)
"Paul McCartney?"

How much you wanna bet that Ringo Starr is the last living Beatle? The irony would be epic.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(915 posts)
Manson... Beautiful People

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6760 posts)
If you're speaking in reference to the health issues you've been dealing with, I can certainly understand. But you know you are a beautiful and beloved member of the circus of fools who gather here on a regular basis, and would be sorely missed.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6760 posts)
The Gambler-Kenny Rodgers.

Know when to hold them, know when to fold them, know when to walk away and know when to run.

Might be time to fold and walk away.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20794 posts)
the voices & icons of the 60's and 70's changed music at its core--each of them is a huge loss.

hotel california ~ the live, acoustic, version with the long guitar solo leading in.

gets me every time.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(9005 posts)
I am not an Eagles fan - at all - but nevertheless I appreciate their impact.

A read a column a bit ago about how Bowie/Lemmy dying has marked a change. Yes, rock legends died before, but typically "before their time" - people like John Lennon (homicide), Jimi Hendrix (drugs) or George Harrison (cancer).

However, now that the rock legends from the 60s are into their 70s, it will become age that takes them, not disaster. Bob Dylan? Mick Jagger? Paul McCartney? Ray Davies? How much longer can we expect these guys to stick around? Little Richard is still alive. Even Chuck Berry is.

Yes, some will stay with us for a while still, but I expect we will lose most of these people within 10-15 years. That's depressing.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23756 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 1336  Next »
71 to 80 of 13356
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.