Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A SENSE OF OBLIGATION
TOPIC: A_SENSE_OF_OBLIGATION_
Created by: skindive The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 8 of 8
User Details are only visible to members.
hey, staying in bed can be a great motivator!

8^)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
It sounds silly cause I'm still chubby ;) but yeah it's another motivator to get me out of bed in the morning and go to the gym. I'd love to say I do it for me everyday, but some days I want to stay in bed & I need all the motivation I get :)

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
we do not feel obligated to work out in a gym nor lift weights. However we do walk, we walk roughly 2 miles a day,on the wekend we wil head to a state park to hike a bit while taking in the nature trails. my workout days ended when I gave up sports a few years ago. Working out to stay in shape is a lot different then trying to build your body. LOL at a party recently , one lady asked me if I worked out regularly cracked me up.Staying active can be enough

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Since being in the Lifestyle, it has motivated me to get into shape. It is something I always wanted to do but had a very hard time motivating myself. I do use the Lifestyle as a motivating tool when I am not in the mood to work out.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
I believe in staying healthy for obvious reasons.... but the Lifestyle isn't one of them. I am who I am and I stay healthy because of myself and my spouse... no one else influences me. I am also spotty on my exercise habits only because of the hours we keep and I fit it when I can and I don't stress over it if I don't get to it. Mr Sim actually doesn't get my attitude and reminds me I could have a killer body if I devoted major weight lifting every day yada yada yada..... and a perfect body isn't my goal... just being healthy is.....big difference I suppose.

Gresham OR
Username hidden
(8698 posts)
I work out as a habit - one I hope to never break. For the first 40 years of my life I was no friend to fitness and excercise, but when I lost weight it became one of those joys I never knoew I was missing. So, yeah, I agree its addicting. I do it to be the best I can be - for my wife, my kids and for that slim possibility that we someday may swing.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
"Going to the gym at this point of my life is a habit that I can not be without."

M, let me know when you get down to a size 1. LMAO!

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
ummmmmm.shouldn't the obligation be to yourself, and your spouse? those other people shouldn't have as high a priority as your mate. swingers are transient, your mate is there to stay.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4364 posts)
1 to 8 of 8
TOPIC: A SENSE OF OBLIGATION
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.