Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum ABC 20-20 Swingers Story MIGHT be on this Friday
TOPIC: ABC 20-20 Swingers Story MIGHT be on this Friday
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
Our 2 cents: The VH1 story was an hour long and had a lot of references to SLS (even a shot of the website) and it didn't create a rush of "lookie-loo" traffic to this site. This segment is only about 10 minutes long and does not feature this site. I don't think you have a lot to worry about. People interested in "swinging" might search the net and find us, but I don't expect a bunch of regular folks to go to all the trouble of getting here.

We hope you enjoy the show.

Bob (& Tess)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(186 posts)
The segment is only supposed to be one quarter of the show (actual time minus the commercials will be about 10-13 minutes). So it is still possible to get on this Friday. There sure is much adu about 10 minutes, don'tcha think...

Bob

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(186 posts)
Webmaster, please try to update this if you can.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9049 posts)
It'll be nice to get this over with, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9049 posts)
Maui... if I remember correctly from the original posting, Webby does have "consenting swingers" that helped with this segmant. Funlov.... okay, so I'm just looking to get laid too, just thought it sounded "sterotypical". I still beleive you as well as me and most everyone on this site, you DO have to have an attraction to your play partners. MOST will NOT sleep with anyone who asks them to. (okay, maybe the men will (waiting for the bashing on that one))

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Cpl, obviously you never saw the original post on this show. There were TONS of people against it and TONS who took their pictures down even though it was known that no photos or information about profiles, unless consented. The consensus was that because SLS is going to be "in the news" it would cause alot of "curious" on lookers such as people just wondering WHO they know are in the lifestyle. There were also alot of people who thought this segmant would be a good thing to help "vanilla" people realize that we aren't a bunch of "sluts" just looking to get laid by anyone. My husband does have a job that this lifestyle would go against "company policy", but we won't take down our pictures.

Just an opinion.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
I don't think ppl will be take there pics off, cause i thought originally that they weren't gonna show anyone of the members pics on the 20/20 show??? Has that changed???

Hazleton PA
Username hidden
(841 posts)
It is not confirmed yet, but the Swingers Segment may be shown this Friday.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: ABC 20-20 Swingers Story MIGHT be on this Friday