ABC 20-20 Swingers Story MIGHT be on this Friday : Swingers Discussion 40364
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumABC 20-20 Swingers Story MIGHT be on this Friday
TOPIC: ABC 20-20 Swingers Story MIGHT be on this Friday
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
It is not confirmed yet, but the Swingers Segment may be shown this Friday.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Webmaster. NoFun your time will come, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9028 posts)
20/20 did a special on the lifestyle and a swingers club in Florida in February of 2001. Hubby and I happen to see it that night and it was the topic of conversation at my office the next day. So I looked into it. Then I talked hubby into trying out a club! Yeah, I guess all kinds of weirdos watch those shows and end up members, lol!

Hope this show is as interesting as the first! Oh and as far as CSI, that was the third time I've watched that episode and get more out of it each time I see it, lol!! I never thought of washing my dildos in the dishwasher!! Learn something new everyday!!

Cindy

Dover PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I see where there is an 20/20 special titled "Women,Sex,and Satisfaction" that will air on February 13...You can read about it on the ABC 20/20 website....sounds interesting... wes

Dublin OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Tough luck, nofun. We'll spend OUR snowy evening tomorrow night cuddled up naked in front of the fireplace, either before or after a soak in the hot tub. We just LOVE hot tubbing when the snow is coming down like mad!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
The story does NOT air tonight.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
After the CSI episode last night I have come up with a catch phrase for a new swingers' credit card.........................."What's in YOUR dishwasher????" LOL Mrs. Things

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Ok, so now all the TV shows are going to feature swingers.

I guess we are about to be "discovered"!

Now swinging will be the IN thing to do. Aaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh! Get ready for the appearance of huge numbers of very, very, very strange people.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Well, my response has nothing to do with the 'possible' 20-20 show, but did anyone catch the CSI episode tonight? One of the main story lines was about a 'lifestyle' party and it was interesting how they presented it. Wow, is this a 'coming out of the closet' topic in the media now? We've just recently starting discussing this between us and now we hear about it everywhere?

Fairview Hts IL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Anyone that would allow nudity at a hotel party isn't smart, anyone that would allow nudity AND not watch the door is simply irresponsible.

We'll be here when everyone comes out of hiding in a few days and realizes the only thing to fear is shame.

Bob & Tess

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(186 posts)
A difference between the VH1 story and the 20-20 story might be about 9 Billion more viewers!

Last time I checked, any cable channel doesn't get near the ratings a standard broadcast channel does.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: ABC 20-20 Swingers Story MIGHT be on this Friday