Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › 911 TRUTH MOVIE
TOPIC: 911_TRUTH_MOVIE
Created by: whatisgood2u
Original Starting post for this thread:
Have you all forgotten about 911. Who did it "AND" for reason why.HERE IT IS (GO To GOOGLE type in LOOSE CHANGE 2 ) and see the movie for yourself.

OUR MIND AND HEART GOES OUT TO THE FAMILY, FRIEND OF THE 911 MEMBERS.

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 22
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm sorry, I should have referred you to the "what annoys me thread" :)

Oak Harbor WA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Isn't that the truth!!! The least the government could do is get somebody over here in the middle of the night with fresh batteries LOL

Oak Harbor WA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Yep, it sure is. We had the privilege of working with the kids in the DEP program and getting them ready for boot camp, after 9/11. We heard all the fears, listened while they told us things they wouldn't tell Mom and Dad, gave them hugs cause their boy/girl friends said they wouldn't wait for them... But the reward for it all, was watching them come back months later, walking through the door, head held a little higher and the sense of pride they had. I always cried when of them them came back and said thank you, or the letters we got while in boot camp. We even kept getting letters after they had gotten to their first duty stations! Regardless of the branch, they all serve and they serve proud.

Oak Harbor WA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
debjack, Give your son the biggest hug and tell HIM thank you. I wish everyone could spend one day in a soldier/sailors shoes. They may not agree with the "why", but there is an inner pride when you put on that uniform and know that you are not standing behind a fence holding a sign, but actually doing something for your country. He'll make you proud.

Oak Harbor WA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
patogehter, I have a lifetime supply of tissues, come on over and I'll share. sihot, thank you, and my hubby will love you in that top!!! and whats under it. (he's a boob man) I know what you mean about the "antis", and if I myself haven't already served my country, and had family still serving, maybe I would see things differently. But our country and it's leaders are just like our kids. Damned if you don't get mad at them and wish they'd make better decisions, but you still love it. Love my country, things don't always go the way I'd like, but it's mine, and I'm not giving up on it.

Oak Harbor WA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Thank you all. I'm very proud of what he does, especially because he does his job the same no matter what's in his heart or his political views. I have an 18 year old that will be following in his footsteps, and I am proud of him also. He appreciates all of your thanks, that's what keeps him going.

Oak Harbor WA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
we are with Perm, let him know we are very much thankful to your husband!

Willis TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Thanks to your husband please.......

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Well, I'm a strong believer in everyone having their own opinions and respecting them. My husband is currently sitting in the middle east, protecting us all, and doing his part to catch the "muthafuker". He doesn't have the luxury of speaking out against Bush or his policies, he just has to follow them. Being prior military, and a vetern of the first Gulf War, I just want to say that 9/11 is something we deal with every day. It's what keeps our family from being whole at all times. With that said....

He's coming home on the first and we're gonna be ready to fuck!!! and oh yeah.....doesn't sylvester let out a little "twat" every once in a while??

Oak Harbor WA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Xray

That's a very minor reason today concerning what you said about the electoral college. Perhaps you should google it as I have in the past. There are a host of reasons that the electoral college was used and still used. I do suggest reading about the history of the electoral college. One major reason (not the only reason) for the electoral college is the "protection of minority interests" especially in connection with geographical regions of the country. An attempt to level the playing field so to speak between North/South, Small state/large state etc.

Just a thought here

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 22
TOPIC: 911 TRUTH MOVIE
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.