Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › 3day music festival,Dalton PA
TOPIC: 3day_music_festival,Dalton_PA
Created by: robin_hood
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok guys,I dont mean to get off subject here,For those of you that dont know me,I'm Joe.Aside from being a swinger,I also have a non profit orginization called Ponies from Heaven.This is a horse ranch for handicapped and underpriviledged children.The name of my farm here in Dalton is Wildwood Farm.The weekend of August 26th,27th,28th I am holding a 3 day music festival/fund raiser called Wildwoodstock.All are welcome,Please help support this cause for me.Tickets go onsale June 27th,they are $50.00 each.Music starts at 8 pm Friday the 26th and goes nonstop til 2 pm sunday the 28th.There is onsite camping,a beer tent,Free BBQue on Saturday,and a whole lot of fun.I am a biker,and also have an area set aside for bike parking and camping.So if you can pleae come out and help.Thanks all.Joe

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok guys,I dont mean to get off subject here,For those of you that dont know me,I'm Joe.Aside from being a swinger,I also have a non profit orginization called Ponies from Heaven.This is a horse ranch for handicapped and underpriviledged children.The name of my farm here in Dalton is Wildwood Farm.The weekend of August 26th,27th,28th I am holding a 3 day music festival/fund raiser called Wildwoodstock.All are welcome,Please help support this cause for me.Tickets go onsale June 27th,they are $50.00 each.Music starts at 8 pm Friday the 26th and goes nonstop til 2 pm sunday the 28th.There is onsite camping,a beer tent,Free BBQue on Saturday,and a whole lot of fun.I am a biker,and also have an area set aside for bike parking and camping.So if you can pleae come out and help.Thanks all.Joe

Hawley PA
Username hidden
(578 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: 3day music festival,Dalton PA
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.