Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › 1925 v 2005
TOPIC: 1925_v_2005
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 15 of 15
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, I was a young toddler in 1965, but something I will never forget from that period of my life, was a family is a family (even if some dysfunction existed, it was not seen outside that family ever, nor discussed or brought out in front of the kids). You awoke together, you vacationed together, you visited other family every Sunday and always were with the entire family , you went to Church every Sunday, you ate dinner together each and every day of the week as a family. Nowadays, I don't believe families hold that much togetherness. I would love for me and my boys to sit and have one dinner besides holidays together. In other words, family was very important, it doesn't seem to hold that same value now as it did then

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 15 of 15
TOPIC: 1925 v 2005
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.