1925 v 2005 : Swingers Discussion 445021011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forum1925 v 2005
TOPIC: 1925 v 2005
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
Terry, if we could only impliment those policies nowadays, crime would be as low as it was back then. I think anyone who takes a life intentionally, and especially any sick MF who feels the need to harm a child, should die immediately, no trial, no sentence, and surely no waste of the taxpayors' money to support them throughout that lengthy, wasteful process for them to get out and do it again anyways.

Child predators can never be reformed, that's a fact.

Great point Terry!

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
I personally think this is one of the better topics on the forums that I have seen in a long time, Perfect. Maybe people are just afraid to admit true age. I depended so much on my grandparents always telling me stories of when they were little which was the very late 1800s up through the war years. Showing pics, telling me what the cost of living was, a loaf of Town Talk in the 40s-50s, five cents, blows my mind. Family was a huge part of my upbringing and tried to do my best alone with my sons, letting them know how important family is, keep the same values and morals, I was raised with and how important their heritage is. And yes, crime was definitely low, you always left and left the doors open with no fear, you could leave your car windows down on warm days with no fear, you could walk in any street in the city (especially where I grew up) without fear--you could never do that now. If I could ever go back in time for a month, a would love to go through all of those times from the beginning of the 1900s up through my birth year. It would be totally priceless.

Perfect, I think that was a great topic!

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
At least we don't have Al Capone & John Dillinger & Bonnie & Clyde running around machine-gunning up our cities! Nowadays we kill people just one or two at a time. MUCH more civilized, don't you think?

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
i don't think that there was a whole lot of diffrence between the 20s and 60s in the way that familys function. being in the older generation i lived the 40s 50s back in those days we didn't have all the things to worry about like we do today. crime was less, prices we lower and your dollar went farther. as for familys they were a lot closer due to the fact that most familys lived in the same town if not the same neighborhood. today we all seem to be so bussy going our seperate ways. i would love to go back in time when life was simpler and we didn't have to worry about where or what our kids were doing or who they were with. we didn't worry about locking the doors because our neighbors always looked out for us and we all knew our neighbors. like the song says grandpa tell us about the good old days.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Well, I was a young toddler in 1965, but something I will never forget from that period of my life, was a family is a family (even if some dysfunction existed, it was not seen outside that family ever, nor discussed or brought out in front of the kids). You awoke together, you vacationed together, you visited other family every Sunday and always were with the entire family , you went to Church every Sunday, you ate dinner together each and every day of the week as a family. Nowadays, I don't believe families hold that much togetherness. I would love for me and my boys to sit and have one dinner besides holidays together. In other words, family was very important, it doesn't seem to hold that same value now as it did then

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: 1925 v 2005