'Intimacy 20' Dress Turns Transparent When You Get Sexually Aroused : Swingers Discussion 216587
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forum'Intimacy 20' Dress Turns Transparent When You Get Sexually Aroused
TOPIC: 'Intimacy 20' Dress Turns Transparent When You Get Sexually Aroused
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
all the more reason to get out of it quickly ;)

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17083 posts)
Saw the pics, it looks like a ribbon of plastic. It odes not look comfortable in the least.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Depends on what the dress looks like.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17590 posts)
Pretty sure guys would buy these for their ladies so looks like it will be a winner. And I am also sure many women in the LS wold love to wear it to the club.

In the same article: "Roosegaarde is also working on a suit for men. Instead of becoming transparent when a man starts to have intimate feelings, this new design will start to become see-through when a guy is lying"

More than a few here will be quite embarrassed when their panties are revealed. ;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
:)

Long Beach CA

Username hidden
(1755 posts)
Oh yea, PG...that would definitely be a show stopper! Oh wait, Bayou.....that would too!!! {giggle}

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I'd wear it.

oh wait, this isn't the unmanly thread, is it? Shit....

Long Beach CA

Username hidden
(1755 posts)
I would only wear it at hedo or a lifestyle club. I'm some state of aroused most of the time so wearing it in public oh hell no.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17083 posts)
I must admit I'd love to try it out! I'm very fond of dressing scantily when going to a LS event, & it would definitely be a conversation starter! I have several sheer dresses & dresses with strategically placed cut-outs that I've worn to clubs....it really gets the party started. (This is one I wore to the latest party!)

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Would you wear this thing?

You don't get to choose whether this dress is revealing or not -- your carnal instincts do.

The 'Intimacy 2.0' dress, designed by Daan Roosegaarde, is getting a rise out of the fashion world because its opaque fabric becomes transparent when you get aroused. Finally, all the cards will be on the table. You'll have your date saying, "Is your dress disappearing, or are you just happy to see me?"

The already barely-there garment features ribbons of leather and opaque "e-foils," which can detect the model's heartbeat, the Daily Mail reports.

"Intimacy 2.0 is a fashion project exploring the relation between intimacy and technology," Roosegaarde said. "Technology is used here not merely functional but also as a tool to create intimacy as well as privacy on a direct, personal level which in our contemporary tech society is becoming increasingly important."

In other words, you're going to be showing a lot more than sideboob when you dance, walk briskly, witness a fender-bender, eat a grape, or engage in any other mildly heart-thumping activity.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: 'Intimacy 20' Dress Turns Transparent When You Get Sexually Aroused