young,single,and male who is out there : Swingers Discussion 53624
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkyoung,single,and male who is out there
TOPIC: young,single,and male who is out there
Created by: bobmarksthespot The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Bob,

Welcum to the forums. I looked at your profile and I can see why you are having a problem. Not to be condescending, but you asked for help. First: Why do men think they need the serious macho look in their pictures? SMILE! You would look so much more appealing with a smile. Adding a few more pics showing more of your overall body and possibly in a setting other than in front of your computer would also be a good idea. G-rated is perfectly fine.

Second: What is written in your profile is NOT sexy or appealing. It comes off kinda crude. Women like a little respect and romance. Yours is more of the "I wanna fuck". That is the typical bluedot (single males) profile that does not do well. Bluedots are low on in the pecking order here and you need to make yours more intriguing to set yours above all the other bluedots to be noticed. Sell yourself in a more positive way sugar!

Third: Spell check bud! We are adults and if your grammar and spelling is off, it does not leave a great impression.

You are still kinda young so just be patient. Very patient sugar! Hope this helps some.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
cajun, tag you are it!!!!!!!!!!

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Let them come to you, I am about your age, and who ever is comfortable with you will let you know.

Bay City MI
Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: young,single,and male who is out there