you ever get this bs : Swingers Discussion 199050101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkyou ever get this bs
TOPIC: you ever get this bs
Created by: MATURE_FELLA
Original Starting post for this thread:
You try to "keep it real" and you get comments like you sound angry or bitter....all in all i dont lose sleep over it such comments usally come from losers

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
A straight male leaning against a wall in a public shower ? who took the picture ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Same dude, different millenia?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Keeping it real? Hmmm

Upon glancing at your profile I can not help thinking that the two pictures are not of the same dude.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
Did liberal fascists give us "here comes da judge" and "Don't taz me, bro!"?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Mature,

I don' t think you sound angry but I do suggest you run your profile through a spell check. I immediately saw several errors that need addressing. No offense intended at all, merely a suggestion.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Keepin' it angry.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Keepin' it real" is just one more phrase/cliche which has wormed its way into our culture courtesy of liberal fascists,, who've obscured realness from as many people as they could sucker in. Once upon a time, most everybody with a sense of decency, honesty and morality pretty much knew what/who is real and what/who is not real. People who know what/who's real, will never have to "keep it real". The "real" losers are the people who believe "keepin' it real" is real.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(259 posts)
Sometimes its not what you say, but how you say it... and the written word can be interpreted many different ways, depending on where the emphasis is put. As long as the people you are reaching out to understand you and are not offended, don't worry about it. There is no way you can please everyone anyway.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Ha, too funny. Ask most of the regular people on here about me. I get that shit all the time, but I just say fuck em. I don't need to blow smoke up asses or sugar coat stuff for people. They will ALL tell you how important honesty is, then bash you for being honest saying you are angry or have issues. Props to you for being honest and REAL!

Username hidden
(146 posts)
You try to "keep it real" and you get comments like you sound angry or bitter....all in all i dont lose sleep over it such comments usally come from losers

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(57 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: you ever get this bs