you ever get this bs : Swingers Discussion 199049101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkyou ever get this bs
TOPIC: you ever get this bs
Created by: MATURE_FELLA
Original Starting post for this thread:
You try to "keep it real" and you get comments like you sound angry or bitter....all in all i dont lose sleep over it such comments usally come from losers

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's a decent point, nmanno. However, I doubt I've gotten contacts from many (if any) profiles not wanting single men, that would seem pretty unusual but plausible in light of your point. But it doesn't much matter, I have plenty of fun with those who do scout the single male.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Interesting thoughts about the mentions of being "highly selective" in female or couple profiles. I've actually received a surprising number of messages from women who have those word in their profile over the past few months. I've even received a few from those with profiles who said "no single males at all". I admit, I got the impression some of these profiles projected a sense of entitlement, but I've been finding that's not always the case. It seems there are a few different degrees of acceptance of single guys that women/couples use:

-"NO SINGLE GUYS AT ALL!!!!" -"No single guys please" -"If we want a single guy, we'll find you" -"We are extremely selective"

What I think many, or possibly the majority, are really doing is trying to avoid being bombarded by single guys emailing them. Some really don't want to meet single guys. Others do, but they use these lines to cut down on every single guy emailing them. In some cases, it probably truly is arrogance, but I caution some of you that there are some great couples and ladies out there who are just using those lines to tell single guys "don't bother us" so they can move at their own pace. No idea what the proportions are, but I have come across a few. I also have no idea why some say they aren't interested in singles, but then contact guys like me. Why not just say "we're interested, but we'll contact you"?

Fort Washington MD
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Well exactly, lost. If you're printing a borderline hostile profile, then you're very close to insulting everyone who reads it right off the bat and it's hard to imagine anyone calling you. And even if you're super hot, that's going to add to the intimidation of anyone wanting to call you. I often read the profiles of people here, even the single guys, and I laugh my ass off at these stupid guys who cut their own throats when it comes to writing their profiles. Even if you're going to have super high standards don't proclaim it on your profile, keep it to yourself privately, you can always tell him/her/them "no" after you meet them. But if you're going to make all these demands and come off like you think you're hot shit dodd on your profile, you're not even going to get that far with anyone.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
I do not respond to anyone who talks about how her standards are just so high, how she rarely accepts a single guy, how she's picky because she can be and other such bs."

I just don't get it how some women or couples think they have the right to treat people this way. OMG, if a bitch EVER told me some shit like I should be honored to have the right to fuck her...she'd have some hurt ass feelings after that conversation, let me tell you.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
My advice is lose the attitude on your profile, especially single guys, but everyone actually. I am very direct on my profile but I am also very skilled in not having it come off as entitled, angry or conceited. When I respond to a profile, I do not respond to anyone who talks about how her standards are just so high, how she rarely accepts a single guy, how she's picky because she can be and other such bs. She/they are already warning me that should I be so "honored" to be selected, I'm not going to measure up no matter how perfect I might be anyway, and that I'm also probably going to be getting major attitude on top of wasting my time.

Your profile is extremely important. You should make it as good as possible while being totally honest.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
-----LOST: "you have a really nice ass. but i do not understand what you are meaning when you say you keep it real. "

Now see, Lost, ("you have a really nice ass") is called keeping your eye on the ball(s). :-)

I'm not exactly sure what "keeping it real" means, either. I consider it a "mystery phrase."

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
you have a really nice ass. but i do not understand what you are meaning when you say you keep it real.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
You try to "keep it real" and you get comments like you sound angry or bitter....all in all i dont lose sleep over it such comments usally come from losers

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(57 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: you ever get this bs