Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk who's your best group
TOPIC: who's your best group
Created by: jk4fun63
Original Starting post for this thread:
mentioned this in another thread and thought it might be good for a few nice/nasty daydreams. LOL

okay guys, the genie in the bottle says pick your best group for group play. and yes, i know this is hard because most of us could put together a list of 30 or 40 BUT, that's the real challenge. and people, PLEASE don't be offended. this is nothing against any other couples, it's all in good fun. and just because you're in my group doesn't mean you have to put me in your group. that's just silly. you may even have two or three different groups where you're focusing on different things. have fun with it.

ladies, we know you're here. LOL by all means, feel free to participate.

here are the only rules: * no less than three couples/ no more than five * they must be couples (since not everyone plays with singles) * it doesn't matter if they are ever on the forums, you know we're going to go find and perv their pics anyway

as i mentioned in another thread: jk4fun63 starrynights22 mastrersdaintypet akronfuntimes laughinglovers

that's my group, who's yours?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, "bless yer litle heart" as they say in NC, jk4

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(567 posts)
You know I was thinking after I posted it, maybe a few people would end up making a "connection" with others they've only admired from afar previously. Wouldn't that be cool?

And btw, I couldn't imagine you two ever having a hard time finding a cohort for play.

;-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
jeepers, jk -- I think this ought to be posted on the Seniors forum also -- and see if the folks there can put groups of 50+ y/o's together! We'd play in that cohort!

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(567 posts)
NIC, we're going to call that the molatav cocktail group

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
"groups I'd most love to find myself in the middle of".

I'll start with the southeast and work my way around the country....lol

jk4fun63 cayne hedonists2011 savandwin bamatowncpl

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12475 posts)
and btw, singles, not trying to leave you out. feel free to post your, "groups i'd most love to find myself in the middle of".

have fun.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
mentioned this in another thread and thought it might be good for a few nice/nasty daydreams. LOL

okay guys, the genie in the bottle says pick your best group for group play. and yes, i know this is hard because most of us could put together a list of 30 or 40 BUT, that's the real challenge. and people, PLEASE don't be offended. this is nothing against any other couples, it's all in good fun. and just because you're in my group doesn't mean you have to put me in your group. that's just silly. you may even have two or three different groups where you're focusing on different things. have fun with it.

ladies, we know you're here. LOL by all means, feel free to participate.

here are the only rules: * no less than three couples/ no more than five * they must be couples (since not everyone plays with singles) * it doesn't matter if they are ever on the forums, you know we're going to go find and perv their pics anyway

as i mentioned in another thread: jk4fun63 starrynights22 mastrersdaintypet akronfuntimes laughinglovers

that's my group, who's yours?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: who's your best group