when in a MFM group, no rubbers, where do you ejackulate : Swingers Discussion 46239
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkwhen in a MFM group, no rubbers, where do you ejackulate
TOPIC: when in a MFM group, no rubbers, where do you ejackulate
Created by: MissyBoo The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Years ago when we first entered the lifestyle, there was nothing more erotic than watching another men cum in her. "Sloppy seconds" was great but that is a thing of the past. No Condum = No Cum

Cape May Court House NJ
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Wherever she wants it.

Lutz FL
Username hidden
(73 posts)
There are a lot of people that like to see the cum. I would always expect this communicated before the play started or perhaps even during. I know some groups do play without condoms I also know that some groups are very exclusive and even get testing to make sure their little group is safe, but it's not for everyone because there are risks.

I personally always cover up.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
Dreams do cum true.............

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Big Nat, No one welcumed you to the forums so................WELCUM! Your look awesome babe!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
if you use her ear first you will have a nice wax coating you won't need condums....so let it fly any ware. ladies I advise to watch out for the premature ejaculators lest you want to here them cumming.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Sensuoustexasraven, YOU SAID IT!!!!! mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
I prefer the male to cum right where he is at the moment! Why spoil the fun and spontaneity of getting to another place!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I always ask where my friends want me to cum. If you are in a bareback group, and there has been no discussion of where the lady(ies) want the men to cum, it is polite to always pull out and cum on either the lady(ies) tummy or tits. You also should never cum in a lady(ies) face unless she has specifically so requested.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3434 posts)
I politely ask first. Even with a condom some couples want to see the ejaculation. Pull out, peel off and cum where directed to.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: when in a MFM group, no rubbers, where do you ejackulate