what's the best razor : Swingers Discussion 165429
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkwhat's the best razor
TOPIC: what's the best razor
Created by: fe26mike
Original Starting post for this thread:
This one's mainly geared towards those guys who shave...upstairs. Like alot of guys I didn't get the best genes when it comes to hair on my head, and in my early 20s it started going away. A year ago I got tired of trying to keep my hair short to hide it and just said screw it and shaved it all off. The problem is that my body grows hair back FAST...literally I have to shave every other day to even look decent...I have a 5 o'clock shadow by noon... So I go through alot of razor blades...depending on razor, a head might last me 3-4 shavings before it's not really cutting well. Any suggestions on ideas or ones that work really well? I've tried replacement blades as well as disposables. Anything w/ less than 5 blades...won't even last me one shaving.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I keep my head shaved now also but it is not because of losing hair it is from all the gray......lol My neighbor who used to be pro wrestler noticed shaving bumps and a ingrown hair so he suggested i do what he does, and it works great for me. It is magic shave cream comes in a tube, I put it on and it says 6-9 min for face but i found out for my head it is usually about 15-20 min and it comes out smooth too but doing it again next day too so either way your doing it again........ steve

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Well met then! If you're ever in the area, feel free to give us a heads-up; Las Cruces isn't the most glamorous of cities, but necessity is the mother of invention and we can certainly show you a good time.

Las Cruces NM
Username hidden
(26 posts)
We're quite modded ourselves and we don't scare easy

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Well thank you! It tends to scare a lot of people off, unfortunately.

Las Cruces NM
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Genitalmetal... easily one of the best usernames I've seen on this site :)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Oh, I apologize; I was under the impression we were talking about the face; I keep my skull shaved and I use a Mach 3 every day on the dome, and I use a straight razor on the face. I'm planning to switch to a safety razor (the double-side blade type) for my head though, as it still does better than a Mach 3. You might want to check out classic shaving's website. They have a hell of a lot of useful info in their forums. For shaving cream I am currently using C.O. Bigelow in the green tube, but I like to try various shaving soaps every once in a while. One thing you might try is simply applying your shaving cream/soap with a brush. It picks the hair up and gets underneath it, which gives you a closer shave.

Las Cruces NM
Username hidden
(26 posts)
The best razor we have found is womens Gilette Breeze for both of us. As a lube we use either Coochy Shaving Cream or Thick Conditioner.

Riverview FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Thanks!

Las Cruces NM
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I know this is probably an old forum, but I'm surprised no one thought to mention shaving with a straight razor. I can shave my face with a Mach 3 and it's stubbly by evening. If I shave with my straight razor I will be smooth for at least 2 days. It takes a bit to get down, but it's worth it.

Las Cruces NM
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Mike I looked up professional waxing kits on google shopping. It looks like a kit will cost for a little over 100 bucks. I haven't priced electric razors in a long time but I think a really good one used to go for well over 100.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: what's the best razor