weird paradox of being a single guy + angry rant : Swingers Discussion 173141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkweird paradox of being a single guy + angry rant
TOPIC: weird paradox of being a single guy angry rant
Created by: etidd The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If I was the only one home it would be different. I can not clean with people about

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Lol Ohh that is so not allowed at my job no no no . If I came up hot on a test , I would have a lot of splainin to do

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
i'd be all in for that. unfortunately, there's that "random" testing thing with my work. not a good time to be looking for a job in florida.

LOL

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
My job is both mental and physical depending on the day. The last time 2x I was off was for surgery so I was on painkillers. I slept like a baby. I was off for a bad accident that caused me to have a head injury, I was so loopy and in pain , sleep was a godsend. My body is just not use to rest haha My children take that prescription too for sleep . ( not kid kids they are 24 and 29 ) They say their minds never shut off and they are restless all night... That is not my issue.I just can not sleep . Maybe I should just take advantage of a quiet house and clean :/

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
i know it's been rumored that i am a rocket scientist, (LOL) but the fact is, i chose to trade the air conditioned office for a pair of steel toed work boots and a job that kicks my ass and, on most days, gives me a better work out than most get from their gym. lack of sleep can be the difference in life or death for me on any given day. the only thing that gets me through is ambien, but no more than every other night, and i know even that is too much.

but whaddayagonnado? at least this way, i know i'm going to get sleep every other night.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
I prefer her solution too !

Not working has a lot to do with it I think. I am usually going non stop from 430am until 4pm. I also need to get some caffeine free tea

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
She, I have found my diet has a lot to do with my sleep pattern. The amount and timing of sugar and caffeine intake is obvious but even what I eat the rest of the day seems to have an impact. That said, when I have had trouble sleeping in the past, I found melatonin to be pretty effective.

Of course, I definitely prefer rdy's solution

;-)

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
~WEG~

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I have been walking a lot and swimming during the day but I am still not sleeping well. Always sex before bed. That doesnt seem to do the trick, it actually wakes me up more haha.. Lets see if I am up later tonight :/ If so maybe you can come over help me get to sleep whatdoyasay?

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
he's lucky he settled down before i had to turn k loose to open up a can on his ass.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
TOPIC: weird paradox of being a single guy angry rant