weird paradox of being a single guy + angry rant : Swingers Discussion 173140
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkweird paradox of being a single guy + angry rant
TOPIC: weird paradox of being a single guy angry rant
Created by: etidd The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It comes down to pretty some simple rules 1respect respect respect respect 2attuide attuide attuide

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
The OP has not logged on in 89 days.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"OMG no wonder. I did not realize you were 22."

And only 18 years away from a starring role in his own personal production of 40 yearold virgin, is my guess.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10823 posts)
treat people with respect and it will come back to you if it doesnt work out at less you will still have there respect,Iam 64 being swinging since my 20s

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
you do have a good profile, you have nice pix posted ... agree with other person that getting frustrated and angry won't help ya. So you understand I'm on here to act as a filter for my wife I never ever let her talk to someone till we go to meet them in person. Reasons have been single men trying to get my wife to go play solo, saying horrible rude things to her when they haven't even gotten to know her. For instance unlike your profile one dude had a shot of his chest and that's it ... Okay I momentarily don't sweat it and he says when can he come over to fuck my wife or if I want we can do a threesome ??? I haven't even chatted with him about what she likes ... I ask if he has a face pic at least ... he follows it up with is she picky aboout who she sleeps with .... and this is just ONE example so just keep plodding on its not your fault its the obnoxious ones that are making it difficult ... good hunting

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(113 posts)
Hey Etidd,

You really should understand that the profiles say "no single men" mainly in order not to be overwhelmed by all the emails and chat requests. If all my friends who have "No Single Men" or even "No BBC" posted were true to their profile statement, 95% of my fun would not occur.

I looked at your profile and you are physically heads and shoulders above most single guys on here. But you aren't going to attract anyone by anger and frustration.

I suggest that you find and remove all your angry single guy rants and posts including those under this topic, and definitely remove it from your profile page ASAP.

Listen, only in the arms of a woman are we made whole. Though we may dominate them physically or rape them in fantasy, ultimately it is they who hold power. Do not be frustrated by this; rather let your desire for them drive you to betterment that they chose you often.

Also I suggest you add pics showing what you got added to your personal galleries as ultimately be it hubby (90%) or wife (10%) they want to know what you're bringing to the party.

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
if you don't like it eti... leave. stop paying your money.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Thanks Kat! NYE '10, Burlesque party. :) ~Vixen

Concord NC
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I have nothing to add except....

THANK YOU RicknKat for the great pic! hehe

Concord NC
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Hey,

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: weird paradox of being a single guy angry rant