Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › water pump replacement
TOPIC: water_pump_replacement
Created by: daringduo1020
Original Starting post for this thread:
My BIL has a 93 Ford Explorer with a 4.0 engine A/C that I am going to replace the water pump on.

I have done many but not on a 4.0 any tips trouble spots, advice is appreciated.

I know on a Ford 5.0 there is a certain bolt going through the timing cover into the block that tends to break so I am looking for those type of trouble spots to watch for.

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
yeah all the advice was SO helpful. LOL

Lockport NY
Username hidden
(1029 posts)
its a done deal.

started at 5:30 and it is done. hardest part was getting the fan off the old pump.

I LOVE air tools :)

Lockport NY
Username hidden
(1029 posts)
My BIL has a 93 Ford Explorer with a 4.0 engine A/C that I am going to replace the water pump on.

I have done many but not on a 4.0 any tips trouble spots, advice is appreciated.

I know on a Ford 5.0 there is a certain bolt going through the timing cover into the block that tends to break so I am looking for those type of trouble spots to watch for.

Lockport NY
Username hidden
(1029 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: water pump replacement
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.