Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk to the single guys
TOPIC: to the single guys
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   94 to 103 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Right on the money, Nolafun.

I like to think that single guys who were at one time in long term relationships, whether swinger, or vanilla, would know better, having had the shoe on the other foot, but that's not always the case.

I'd rather do it "right" and go home alone, than stoop to that level.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8740 posts)
DaJoNycouple its not just s/g who pull that stunt in a club or house party..we were at a club Friday night and when I went to the restroom a couple approach my wife and when I got back the husband wanted to know if she could play without me...its not if a person is single or not..its the character of the person

Covington LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
That works.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8740 posts)
Giving More Orgasms.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
Gi-normous Male Orgasms? Nic??...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8740 posts)
Personally I am here to learn about GMOs

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
"For us, we think most single males use a site such as this one as a way to get laid. "

Is there another reason to be here?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Why would anyone care who has them blocked? If I block you it means I have no interest in you, no matter the reason behind it. At that point what would be the point of you pouring over my profile? One would think that if I had ZERO interest in single males, smokers, tattoos, BBW,, hairy backs or WHATEVER I placed limits on blocking would save us all a lot of time. The only possible reason I could phantom for a blocked person to be annoyed by being blocked is that they can't see photos of those who they will never have access to. As much as some want to pretend otherwise this isn't penthouse and your membership fee doesn't give you rights to look at every single page in the "magazine" Get over it already.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"Oh and there's no such thing as big and beautiful. Sorry. LOL"

But there certainly is a short and ugly!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
Welcome to the forum DaJoNJcouple.

Sorry you feel disrespected by single males wanting to "get laid' but this is a swing site where the purpose is to meet others for sex. Never would I advocate being disrespectful such as your example of guys approaching the female half after the male half walks away but to imply that most single guys can't get laid IRL so they come here is an innaccurate generalization. That would be the same as me saying most couples come here because they no longer enjoy sex with their partners so are seeking something new without cheating.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   94 to 103 of 108   End
TOPIC: to the single guys