to the single guys : Swingers Discussion 1911281071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkto the single guys
TOPIC: to the single guys
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Exactly, Roc Em......I've had sm ask me to make a profile with them, & I'm married! If they are part of a couple profile, they aren't blocked from nearly as many members. They also aren't allowed into many clubs or parties as a single male.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Yep...probley so

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Nolafun.......is is very likely that we've met some of the very same single females! The ones we've met have been very arrogant & conceited, or psycho!!!! And, must admit, we've met single males that fall into those same classifications. The underlying current with a lot of the singles that we've experienced is that they really want to be part of a couple, but obviously arent. Their actions, boastful or self pity, are their defense. While I have found a couple of single males I play with regularly, our favorite playtime by far is with couples.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Unfortunately, the lifestyle attracts all elements...the cool people and the morons. The moron SMs make it tough for the cool ones. But there are also moron SFs and couples too. I've seen a few.

Fortunately, I meet a lot more cool couples and SFs than morons. The three couples that came over tonight were extremely cool. I can't wait for my next trip to Baltimore...

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
*Wow, I missed that. LOL*

That is not necessarily a bad thing. It was ugly for sure!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16527 posts)
when we talk about politics , I think about Palin.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1113 posts)
"Did you notice by any chance, before the election, in the political fora, the SF, who was so outraged that we had SF's blocked that she just couldn't believe it, she was ranting and raving about it like a maniac because she was going to give me a piece of her mind in private, while handing me my ass back, but couldn't do it because she couldn't email me! She just couldn't believe that there are couples who are not interested in single females :)"

Wow, I missed that. LOL

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
We have yet to meet a s/f on the site or in a ls club that wasn't way way to full of herself, however met a few in the strip clubs that the wife got to be friends with that out away from the strip club we had hooked up with...

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
YLM,

Did you notice by any chance, before the election, in the political fora, the SF, who was so outraged that we had SF's blocked that she just couldn't believe it, she was ranting and raving about it like a maniac because she was going to give me a piece of her mind in private, while handing me my ass back, but couldn't do it because she couldn't email me! She just couldn't believe that there are couples who are not interested in single females :)

I've NEVER seen a SM behave like that, not one time!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16527 posts)
"In our experience, by far, single women have cornered the market of impolite, needy, obnoxious, unstable in many cases, and incredibly rude" ---

Same here. I think, perhaps we (in general) enable that, since the SF / Unicorn is at the top of the food chain, and a sense of entitlement comes with human nature when being catered to, for the most part.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 108   End
TOPIC: to the single guys