to the single guys : Swingers Discussion 1911281036
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkto the single guys
TOPIC: to the single guys
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   36 to 45 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We all have perferences and use various terminology to qualify them. Saying a guy is a "quality" SM is just the way some differentiate him from those who may not meet their standards. I'm sure you consider every SM you have played with to be a quality guy, or you wouldn't have played with him. No?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
BT, nothing was all that wrong with what you said. I just read it a certain way and found it amusing. One of the advantages of getting older -- mis-reading some things.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Sed, you said it right with YMMV, as did I with to each their own. It really is whatever works for you as an individual or couple.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7682 posts)
Call me weird, but I don't get the whole "quality" thing! people are people, not a piece of fabric or meat. For us, swinging is not a job, not a chore, it's about getting laid, having sex with people that we find sexually appealing. If we have to check out references, look at certs as a cookie trail (as if there are negative certs ever), or speak with others who fucked the potentials before us. For us, matchmaking (what we call when people seek references, ask others to set things up for them, interview potential fuck buds) is just a damper, a guarantee that nothing will happen.

Swinging for us is about sexual attraction, we meet, we click we fuck. Be it in a club, party or through SLS. It's not a lifestyle, it's an activity that we take part in, on occasion.

YMMV :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Outdoors, oopsie! Did I not say happy idiot?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7682 posts)
I had less luck as a single male. I only met a few of the people I met.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
BT ... I second that

Berlin MD
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Tim,

Though I'm not on the road as much as you, I travel quite a bit for work and have the opportunity to dovetail a little fun into the equation. I feel lucky to have met most of the people I've met.

As for WYSIWYG, I'm every bit the asshat/happy idiot that I am on-line, though maybe a bit more sensitive and introspective when you peel back the onion. Like most people, I look at the LS as a part-time gig, not something that defines me as a human being or something that I use to fill a void in a weak relationship. Others may feel differently about it. To each their own.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7682 posts)
Travel can be fun. I get to meet a lot of cool people all across the country. I just wish I had a little more control over when and where I was going.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
sb, I can assure you it's not on purpose. It just this crazy travel schedule.

I met Mr. sb and he can vouch that I have a head.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   36 to 45 of 108   End
TOPIC: to the single guys