Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk to the single guys
TOPIC: to the single guys
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In our experience, by far, single women have cornered the market of impolite, needy, obnoxious, unstable in many cases, and incredibly rude.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
BBW? Noooo you are nice looking girl.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
Even tho we have single males blocked, only because we are not looking for SM's not that they are any more rude than married male. we have met just as many rude, disrespectful, obnoxious, body part grabbing men who are part of a couple.

And not to mention a few rude and obnoxious women also.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
KurtEZ1 - nice to see you on here! LOL! SMs - be honest, sexy, accomodating and show some CLASS! The SM we spoke to on the phone, first time out, at the end; wanted me to have phone sex with him!! I hung up on him, and have blocked him!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
@ ilick: Agreed.

Abandon selfish ways all ye who enter here.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(345 posts)
i got into swinging in late 2003. i've had part of my time as a swinger as half of a couple and part as a single guy. been to clubs, been to private parties at homes, and have met women on this site. my observation is that there are mainly two types of single guys in the lifestyle: those who are decent, non-pushy guys that are easy for people to connect and have fun with, and then there are the obnoxious, pushy assholes that make it more difficult for the rest of us. the assholes seem to act as though they don't know where their next meal is coming from, metaphorically speaking. i don't believe this is learned behavior, per se. i believe that it's simply a part of their personality and that it is a symptom of a larger issue - just plain selfishness and self-centeredness. i have found that being more tuned to the needs and wants of others ultimately gets me where i want to be. there's nothing 'fake' about that. it's simply how most pleasers think.

Coconut Creek FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Why are single guys here?, they have there reason i have mine. My reason to be here is simple .As my tag line reads ,,,Friends and Friends wth benefits. The way i see it ,if sex happens thru meeting its a bonus , and if not then there is the long time friendship which could lead to sex . If nothin happens so be it. Just saying ,,, my two cents worth.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(290 posts)
P.S.- most women need a little boost of self esteem sometimes..so guys give a little.....especially around here, dealing with that and the bi-polar nature of things....I just want to help too...

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(50 posts)
I don't know...whats defined as BBW ? Some women think they are larger than they really are, and just curvy. Everyone is different and viewed differently.....am I off course with this ? And YES this is a relationship site, whether for just sex or friends/benefits. Isn't it good to have hot bodies together ? Too much drama ?

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Exactly KevnTina, and welcome to the forums "neighbor"

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 108   End
TOPIC: to the single guys