to the single guys : Swingers Discussion 1911281031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkto the single guys
TOPIC: to the single guys
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Words like selective and quality are tossed around so frequently I've come to decide what they mean is the write doesn't not want to be viewed as a slut or promiscuous. They also want you to know that they, being such quality themselves are frequently required to thumb their noses at the rest of us of whores of SLS who simply are not or can not be as discriminating as they are. For those of you who use words like "extremely picky" " highly selective" etc take a moment to think about what you just said and in turn implied ,That the rest of us simply sleep with everybody and everyone or at least you presume we do. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Outdoors, I reread it and it did sound funny. Like that Buckaroo Bonzai quote. No matter where you go, there you are. No worries. I took no offense.

As for the word "quality", like anything else its subjective. Might as well say good or bad. Gray. Now, that's the new black.

I hate being called late for dinner, too.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8568 posts)
I have no problem that others want to use any term that they want. I explained my outlook on it, and how I view it.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16798 posts)
I guess it is semantics. You may use the term desirable or acceptable or fuckable but in the end, you use SOME word to define your standard of acceptance and the term "quality" happens to be what others use.

Call me whatever you want, just don't call me late for dinner.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
I never think of the people that i find hot as "quality."

I describe them in many ways. Quality is not in my jargon to describe human beings.

And the less that I know whom they/he/she fucks the better.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16798 posts)
We all have perferences and use various terminology to qualify them. Saying a guy is a "quality" SM is just the way some differentiate him from those who may not meet their standards. I'm sure you consider every SM you have played with to be a quality guy, or you wouldn't have played with him. No?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
BT, nothing was all that wrong with what you said. I just read it a certain way and found it amusing. One of the advantages of getting older -- mis-reading some things.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Sed, you said it right with YMMV, as did I with to each their own. It really is whatever works for you as an individual or couple.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8568 posts)
Call me weird, but I don't get the whole "quality" thing! people are people, not a piece of fabric or meat. For us, swinging is not a job, not a chore, it's about getting laid, having sex with people that we find sexually appealing. If we have to check out references, look at certs as a cookie trail (as if there are negative certs ever), or speak with others who fucked the potentials before us. For us, matchmaking (what we call when people seek references, ask others to set things up for them, interview potential fuck buds) is just a damper, a guarantee that nothing will happen.

Swinging for us is about sexual attraction, we meet, we click we fuck. Be it in a club, party or through SLS. It's not a lifestyle, it's an activity that we take part in, on occasion.

YMMV :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16798 posts)
Outdoors, oopsie! Did I not say happy idiot?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8568 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 108   End
TOPIC: to the single guys