things to think about so you can prolong your orgasm : Swingers Discussion 178751
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkthings to think about so you can prolong your orgasm
TOPIC: things to think about so you can prolong your orgasm
Created by: jk4fun63
Original Starting post for this thread:
so you're having a great time, but you can feel it started to build. it's not going to be long now if you don't slow down. so you start trying to think about something else...

what's your best thing to think of... when you're trying NOT to cum?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
the idea from the original post was to give people a chance to come up with humorous things to think about while trying not to cum.

but um, no. you didn't miss a thing.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I didn't miss any point, slow down you might even enjoy it more

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
think you kind of missed the point... but ok

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
How about just slow down and enjoy it

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
FunCpl, I think it has a lot to do w/ letting your guard down and being comfortable. You can do/be that with your own mate, but there is so much going on in group situations, that you're distracted, aroused yes, but not able to just let go.

We find that in all sorts of swing scenarios and it seems the norm, rather than having to think of something to prolong an orgasm for you guys, you find that you might have to close your eyes a bit and NOT think of all that's going on if you want to have an orgasm in a swing situation. What usually happens with us is he does a lot of fucking, but doesn't ejaculate with anyone else, then does with me when we get back together. Comfort and familiarity. He says it's b/c no one has turned him on as much as I do...what a way w/ words, eh?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
Just think about getting your dick caught in your zipper, lol, If that don't work, nothing will. Well maybe the thought of having to pull your zipper back down to get free.

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3465 posts)
when in a group you are thinking about the jounery and all the things you can do, not the end results, in the bedroom you are thinking about the end and how good it will feel.simple......BS.....

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Thanks for the welcome FunAhoy and thanks for the encouragement.

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(5 posts)
FunCpl, welcome to the forums. 

Nothing to be embarrassed about. I think everyone agrees that sex in the presence of others changes all the dynamics. It can be distracting to some, even to the point of making it difficult for some men to maintain an erection, and for some women to reach orgasm. When you are in the privacy of your own bedroom, those distractions don't exist. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Alright, an embarrassing question for you guys or ladies that have jumped into the forum but here goes. How is that the Mrs. and I can go to Hedo, have sex all over the place surrounded by other couples doing them same watching and being watched in an enviroment where you can't think of anything else and I can last ten times longer than I can in the confines of our own bedroom?

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: things to think about so you can prolong your orgasm