Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk the first time watching your wife with another man
TOPIC: the first time watching your wife with another man
Created by: LISWNGCPL The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Several years ago now, but I will never forget it as long as I live. We were with another couple, so I was a little busy, but I kept stealing glances at her. Watching as she got more and more excited was thrilling to say the least and hearing her moan in pleasure gave me such a happy and satisfied feeling that she was fully enjoying the experience.

Lets just say I am very glad I was not inside the other woman when my wife came, cuz I would have blown it right then and there. Watching her cum was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen in my life. We did enter this lifestyle for the purpose of both of us experience different, sexy and pleasureable things and the fact that it turns both of us on in a big way to watch the other one having sex with someone else makes it amazing.

Oh how I love this lifestyle.

Markham Canada
Username hidden
(62 posts)
cb, that'll do it everytime. That "rhythm" goes to hell when she chows down on another cock doesn't it lol?

Kokomo IN
Username hidden
(132 posts)
I had just entered my wife and began a nice rythm when she took his cock in her mouth....that made me blow so fast I couldn't believe it!! What a good girl!

West Springfield VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
LOL@Eye

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Love it!!! Just found out that him slowly unsnapping her bra while he kisses her is the very most erotic. Once her bra is gone, she's fucked

Kokomo IN
Username hidden
(132 posts)
Welcum to the forums New,

Glad to see you are now officially hooked! I love reading posts like this. It makes me smile. Hope to see more posts from you.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I agree!

Ventura CA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Ventura we have to know how that went! Please post and let us know.

Moorpark CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I havent yet but it will be happening tomorrow. She was with another man a few weeks ago (it was the husband of a woman i play with) me and her set it up for us all to meet and have a drink to see if my wife and her hubby would hit it off. They did and made a date for the next afternoon. Too bad he was shy because i sure would have liked to be there. She said she had a great time and now has joined me in this and i think it is AUSOME. She has always let me play alone but i always wanted her to be there. She was a few times but she only watched me with another woman. She would get horny as hell and really let me have it when we got home. I will tell you after tomorrow i guess :)

Ventura CA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I am very pleased and happy that you now understand what a beautiful experience sharing your spouse is all about. Enjoy every delicious moment to the fullest!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: the first time watching your wife with another man