swinging and marriage : Swingers Discussion 53060101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkswinging and marriage
TOPIC: swinging and marriage
Created by: dfwcpl4fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
so honestly i feel swinging has hurt our marriage it was good at first it was real good then sex at home slacked off and it was like swinging wasn't as good anymore..why did i want another man to have what i wasn't getting....if anyone else has had this problem please let me know.. thanks

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with most everyone else. Communication is key, and when you star hitting bumps in the road its even more important.

Take some time to reinvest in each other. Sex is never as important to me as our friendship and commitment to one another. What you'll find is that when the relationship is strong, the sex bewteen the two of you ( or whoever else ) is great... But if the relationship is suffering sex in general suffers as well.

So yeah, take a break and re-kindle that marrital spark. Gotta keep priorities in check.

Tracy CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Yeah, definately chat and make sure both are up for it. We make sure we talk alot about what happens each time and if each of us is OK with it. So far this has improved our sex life and we are having sex more often than before. Maybe spice up life at home...public sex is always good for that...the beach...our favorite - the atacks at the library.

Catonsville MD
Username hidden
(15 posts)
so honestly i feel swinging has hurt our marriage it was good at first it was real good then sex at home slacked off and it was like swinging wasn't as good anymore..why did i want another man to have what i wasn't getting....if anyone else has had this problem please let me know.. thanks

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: swinging and marriage