Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk stage fright
TOPIC: stage fright
Created by: Hotwifetoo
Original Starting post for this thread:
Guys, if you have had performance issues when playing with couples, or in a club scene, have you found a way to overcome it for good? Or is it a problem always? Can it be fixed?

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would say its a good legitimate question that men have an issue with more often than I realized. I dealt with the stage fright 3 times in a row which was embarrassing but luckily the girls were very understanding with me and they knew it worked just fine solo, was just something about another guy next to me especially if he had a bit more to offer. We ended up taking a couple to the beach for our anniversary which I failed with 2 of those 3 times, we decided to try the same room again but separate beds. I dont know if I finally got comfortable being around another guy or just the extra space helped or a combination. I do know since that first time of success I got more confident and less insecure and embarrassed. I would say you just need to find that comfort zone in the beginning when you are trying to get used to things. I have heard some people will only play solo or separate rooms because of performance issues.

Bear Valley Springs CA
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Yeah waiting on the next topic to pop up. LOL now that ghost is AWOL I need some lively entertainment here.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2765 posts)
LOL. right about now i'd say that depends on who you ask.

i have to admit, i had to get a look at the profile of one who would choose that name for a swinging site. there was basically nothing there. seems pretty obvious it was just someone having a little fun. but he does have the paid membership, so i'd say the fun may not be over just yet.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5338 posts)
Yeah but you are different. :)

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2765 posts)
he wouldn't be the first to pay for a membership just to hang around and be a jackass. some would probably say I paid for a lifetime membership to do it. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5338 posts)
I have a little trouble believing that was a serious post. He was a paid member so I dunno.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2765 posts)
Don't worry I'm sure some woman with a motherly complex will take him on, coddle him and when he does get a boner, will feel special and obligated. Women never get played by a supposed charity case, right?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20274 posts)
and then, like a wisp of smoke, he was gone.

lookyloo.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5338 posts)
CANT,

I'd suggest that you have your primary care physician run your blood work and if he/she can't find anything, seek a referral to either a urologist or endocrinologist. Your issue may be physiological. If that fails, you may want to try a psych doc who specializes in sexual dysfunction.

Good luck,

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8740 posts)
Well your profile is new but paid so I can't decide if you are trolling or serious. Either way good luck with that problem.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2765 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: stage fright